chapter 8

Pov: josh

                Riza.she is a nice girl. I liked her. She's really talkative and friendly moreover she is nothing like Rowan. That's a huge relief.
She talked about her art house and Paris and the reason why she couldn't make it to our wedding. She got rowan's some facial features. Her short , silky and smooth hair touches her cheeks whenever she giggles cause it's a perfect bob cut.
She looks cute as a innocent white cat. Talking to her felt like you are talking to a five year old kid. Whenever she laughs her eye lights up, cheeks will got a pinkish colour.
The people who have siblings are really lucky.
And I'm a unlucky person.

This whole time Rowan was silent but peacefully listening to our conversation.

"So you are staying tonight?" Rowan asked  to Riza.

"No no , I have to go tonight itself. My return flight is about in three hours before that I want see our mother too . " She said while adjusting her wrist watch.

"Leaving already, ohh no you just came and  want to go already. That's not fair." I honestly said cause I enjoyed her company and i need a soul i could easily talk to or else I'm gonna insane. Living with that monster is exhausting.

"Aww, actually I want to stay but I'm sorry, not today. I will come back after settling my penting work down. I promise" she holds my hands.

" Okay." I agreed cause denying her is not a easy task especially when she gave you that puppy eyes.

" You are gonna be late." Rowan insists.

                       ....................

        After  Riza left ,we ate our dinner in a total silence.  Rowan was sitting on the couch with a laptop when I come from the kitchen .
" Your sister is nice."  I said while sitting opposite to him
" I know." He agreed  without even arguing. I think this would be the first thing he's agreeing with me.

" Not like you ." I added, this time his eyes met me. He closes the laptop and put it aside .

" Really?"  The blue eye man questioned.

" Yeah. She is cool, nice and respectful unlike you."  I straightened my back like it's some kinda defence or something.

"I don't give a flying fuck about what you think about me. I'm not living to impress you. So shut that fuck up. And I hate you to my core."  He hizzed.

"Ohh don't worry, that's a mutual feelings. Atlea-" our calling bell cuts off my words.
We both turned our head to the same direction. After gave a death stare to Rowan I got up from my seat and opened the front door. And there you go . Rowan's mother.

" Hi, josh ." That lady smiled beautifully. Even she is in her early fifties she looks much younger than that.
"Hi, please come in ." I invited her with a big smile. And i turned my head when I heard Rowan's voice from behind me.

"Mother, what brings you here at this time ?" He sounds more like confused. I guess, he totally haven't expected her here.

"Ohh I'm slightly offended, can't i come to see my son and son- in -law ." She dramatically said.
"That's not what I meant, anyway come inside " he turned his heels and we followed him to the living room.
Since the house maid went after her duty i decides to make a cup of coffee to her.

"Ohh, that's so sweet of you. I appreciate it."
She said while taking that cup from me.
I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this lady. But I politely smile to her comment on the coffee.
Rowan come from his room with a green coloured file and gives to her. And to my surprise he sat next me , literally next to me.
His shoulder connected to mine.
I can simply smells his skin. And why the hell he smells so nice. Ohh I'm frustrated....

" I just dropped Riza at the airport her fight is at 11:30. And i forgot to get this file from the company yesterday So I thought to meet you guys too . I haven't bothered you at this time , right? " She asked to me.

"Not at all , you are always welcome here."
I waved off it like she said the most silly thing.
When she diverted her eyes from us and pointed it towards her green file. Rowan slowly tured to my side "like what you saw?" Confusion written all over my face. "You were staring!" He said with a smirk.
Like I said he's nice until he opens his mouth.

"I wasn't!" I defeated.

"Oh , really." His smirk have not left his face and I already wanna punch him.

"So since it getting late I gotta go.And Im truly happy to see both of you and I hope you guys are enjoying this new phase of your lives.'"  she said while walking to the front door.

"Totally mother ,we are great " he took my hand in his hand. Really is it happening.
Yeah we are suppose to be happily married to the outside world, isn't it.

"Yeah it's really nice"  i faked a smile.

And she lectured about life and stuff but my all focus was on the hands which Rowan holds . To be honest he has a soft hand , ohh why the fuck he have everything nice . He looks nice , smells nice but ofcourse his character is not nice.

"Bye." Ohh shit I was zone out this all time.
We bid her off. i shut the door and locked it simultaneously Rowan let go my hand and went to his room and slammed the bedroom door.

Why the fuck he is acting like I just asked him one of his kidney or something.

"Asshole."

Please vote ❤️