3rd year: September 1973 - August 1974

1st September 1973 was a bit different than the last couple of years because Jada was with the pack. Jada had spent the 3 days of August at the beginning of the month so now she was with the pack the morning of 1st September.   

“Get up, you lousy pup.” 

Jada woke up to one of the lower ranking pack members screaming at her to wake up. 

“Get up, you stupid witch. You have to go to that stupid school today”  

Jada slowly uncurled herself and sat up “I'm up, Frederick bow got away”. The member walked away muttering something about how stupid witches and girls are. Jada sighed and walked out of the hurt to go look for the meat everyone was having for breakfast only to find out “the pack will no longer be hunting for you until you start hunting and killing your own food”. So Jada walked back to her hut. She wasn't going to kill anything so going to Hogwarts hungry was her only choice. She quickly got changed into clothes to go to Hogwarts in but not the dress Welburga had given her to wear. No, she changed out of the pack fur rags and into a white tank top, a black sleeveless leather jacket, black jeans and Doc Martens. 

“WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? YOU STUPID PUP. YOU ARE MEANT TO BE WEARING THAT STUPID GREEN DRESS NOT THIS. GO BACK AND CHANGE?” 

“No who are you to decide what a woman should wear” 

“I AM YOUR BROTHER AND ALPHA. YOU GO BACK AND CHANGE NOW”  

“No” 

Of course, Fenrir had something to say about what Jada was wearing and of course, Jada was having none of it. Nothing like a good punishment in the morning. Though it did make her late for the train. 

The pack had stayed the last week in a forest near to the platform. Near enough that Fenrir didn't have to take Jada to the platform but far enough that Jada had to run a couple of hours to get onto the train just before the train set off. As soon as she stepped on the train, all the doors closed and it sent off. 

Jada slowly walked through the train to her's and Nix's compartment before collapsing onto the bench. Nix was lying on the other bench in leather trousers and a leather crop top. He had a slight fade of a beard on his face and his goggles were over his eyes. He was drinking a bottle of fire whisky. Jada laughs at him slightly. “Thought you weren't going to make it” the drunk 13 year old said.  “Who's this talking? Can't be my future husband, he doesn't have a beard, '' Jada jokes. Nix takes another swig of his bear and shakes his head “oh shut up” He sat up and continued “so why are you so late?” Jada shrugs “you know the usual. Not allowed breakfast until I hunt and kill for myself. I didn't, so do you have any food on you? I didn't wear the girly dress your aunt gave me. And you know I just got punished by my brother. You know the usual”. Nix laughs slightly and gives Jada a sandwich out of his pocket “dad made you this” 

The rest of the train ride, Jada and Nix talked about their crushes, about what they were going to do at Hogwarts and just random stuff. When the train finally arrived at Hogsmeade, Nix and Jada got off the train and took the carriage ride to Hogwarts before piling into the great hall. 

“This year I'm going to ask James out” 

“Sure you are” 

“I am” 

“Keep telling yourself that” 

Soon the first years were brought in and the hat was brought out. Jada didn't bother to stop nix from singing along this time.

“Oh, you may no think I'm pre’y,

Bu don' judge on wha you see,