6th year: September 1976 - August 1977

1st September 1976 came with a rude awakening.

“GET UP, YOU STUPID OMEGA!”

Jada was awoken by spark kicks to her already beaten side. Jada opened her eyes to see her brother kicking her awake. “Today you will go back to Hogwarts. And you will be a spy now your stupid mate got himself killed” Jada growled at him. She so badly wanted to kill him but she couldn't so instead she just growled and ripped up the dress he told her to wear “I wear what I want. If you say anything about it, I will finally kill” Fenrir goes to growl back at her but then he spots something that makes him smirk “Yes use that anger, my pup. Now you will be leaving in an hour” Fenrir then left the hut. Jada rolled her eyes before getting up and getting dressed. She puts on a white shirt with the sleeves ripped off and black tight jeans. She also puts on her doc Martins and Nix's goggles.

Once she was dressed and her trunk was ready, Jada left her hut (dragging her trunk with her) and started heading off on her walk to Platform 9¾. However, at the edge of the pack ground, she was stopped by Frederick. “What do you want, Beta?” Jada growled out. Frederick smirks and walks closer to her. “I wanted to remind you that you are now mate less and in a few months, you will be of age which means I can be your mate and fill you u-” as he speaks he slowly moves his hands to grab her breasts and bum. So Jada shoves him to the ground “Touch me again and I'll cut your dick off”. She then storms off.

It would have been a long walk to London if a muggle bus wasn't passing by at the right time for Jada to sneak on board through the back door. She stayed hidden though. She didn't have any money to pay for a ticket off the master. Jada also didn't want to talk to people. The ride didn't take long and soon Jada was sneaking off the bus. Once she was off, she walked 10 minutes to King Cross trains station where she found the entrance to Platform 9 3⁄4.   

Platform 9 ¾ was even less busy than last year but that didn't matter to Jada. It was far too busy for her. Everyone who saw her kept saying things like “I'm so sorry for Nix's death” and “I'm here you need a shoulder to cry on”. Jada hated it. She didn't need pity or people. So to avoid as many people as possible, she got onto the train straight away and hid in hers and Nix's compartment. But Jada wasn't alone for long because Aster came and sat with her. Aster sat across from her and started telling her about his summer. He was acting as if he didn't know what had happened with Nix but as he talked Jada was getting angrier and angrier.

“Lily and Petunia have been fighting all summer about magic and the muggle world. Petunia thinks we are horrible freaks of nature for having magic. I think she wants us to die. She keeps screaming and shouting at us. And now we aren't going to see her ever again because she's going to get married while we are at Hogwarts and she's going to run away with her muggle partner. I know she is horrible to me and Lily but I don't want her to leave.  And then there's Snape. Snape and Lily act like they are best friends but I have seen Snape be mean to muggle borns and he has atta-”

“Aster, Do me a favour and shut your gob”

“What?”

“Do you need me to speak slower for your dumb mind? Please….. Shut…. Your….. gob”

“I'm sorry?”

“No you're not.”

“Did something happen over the summer?”

“Oh I don't know. Maybe just MY BEST FRIEND DYING”

“Nix is dead?”

“Don't act like you don't know”

“I really didn't know. I'm so sor-”

“Get out”

“GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I CURSE YOU”
and with that Aster runs off and Jada is left alone.