Post war: November 1981 - August 1991

For weeks after October, most of the wizarding world celebrated. The war was over. Everyone was free. But there were few who weren't celebrating. Peter Pettigrew wasn't celebrating because he had been killed on the 1st November. Sirius Black wasn't celebrating because he was in Azkaban for killing peter, 12 muggles and the Potters. The Longbottom weren't celebrating because Bellatrix, her husband, her brother in law and Barty Crouch Jr tortured them to insanity. And most of all, the pack wasn't celebrating. 

The pack was even more hated now because of the side they sided with in the war. So they had to go into hiding. This didn't stop them from attacking people though. It also didn't stop people from joining the pack. Jada refused to interact with all the new people for the most part. Well that was until December. In December 1981, a new werewolf joined the pack who court Jada's eyes. The werewolf was a young woman about 21 years old. The lady was of Turkish descent. She had brown hair, brown eyes and the most beautiful freckles Jada had seen. The woman also had a beautiful name. Ashina Alptekin. Ashina means she-wolf in Turkish. Jada found Ashina so beautiful. But she didn't have time or want to flirt and get to know her. The first person she ever loved just died and she has a one year old to raise. 

Speaking of the one year old, Luna had grown a full head of ginger hair and has started walking. Dispite Jada being the one raising her, Fenrir has been more involved in Luna’s life than he was in Jada's life. To make sure Luna wouldn't be a worthless, unless wolf, Fenrir had been talking her out and killing things in front of her. Jada was disgusted by it and had no problem vocalising it. Which caused her to get punished a lot. But she didn't care. She needed to protect her niece.

As the years went on, this small task of protecting Luna became so much harder. Not just because of everything Fenrir wanted to do but because of Luna herself. To everyone, including Jada, Luna was horrible. She acting like a mini Fenrir. She was a monster. She killed her first animal to eat at the young age of 5. She acted like an animal every day. She dresses like an animal with animal rags and furs she wears. Her teeth and claw-like nails are super sharp. She forces the pack to call her the pack princess. She is terrifying. It doesn't help that Fenrir was teaching her the ways of the dark lord. But despite bring terrified of her niece, Jada stayed and kept to her world. She needed to protect Luna. 

So Jada stayed, despite how terrifying Luna was. 

So Jada stayed, despite how much Fenrir hurt her. 

So Jada Stayed, despite how much she wanted to be free. 

So Jada stayed, dispite the fact she could no longer cut her hair so it grew put again.

So Jada stayed, despite being miserable. 

So Jada stayed, dispite having to teach Luna how to survive the pack. 

So Jada stayed, dispite having to teach Luna the ways of the dark lord. 

So Jada stayed, despite hating children.

So jada stayed and raises the monster she loved like a daughter. 

Though this doesn't mean Jada didn't have her fun. While Fenrir had Luna out to hunt or for lessons, Jada snuck away from the pack. She snuck away to Apparition lessons and her test. Sure she will never be able to work because everyone knows sees a werewolf butbshe still wants to freedom of being able to apparate. She past the test with flying colours in 1987. If Jada wasn't at lesson in this free time, she didn't waste it and tried to befriend Ashina. At first Ashina refused to talk to her or even acknowledge her. But as time went on, Ashina slowly started to talk to Jada. It was a slow, painful time but in 1988, 

“SHE AGREED TO BE MY FRIEND! WOO!” 

“Aunt Jada, please take your homosexuality somewhere else. I don't want to know about it” 

“Aw come on kid, yes you do. You love he-” 

“grrrrr” 

“shutting up now”

Those 11 years of raising Luna were horrible, not just because Jada's hair became long, notted and tangled again. But Jada and Luna made it through. But in August 1991 when Luna received a very special letter, everything went through the window. 

“Let her be a child Fenrir” 

“I will not send her to that place” 

“Why not?”

“Look at what it did to you. I will not let Luna become a failure to. She is not going” 

“AT LEAST I GOT TO LIVE” 

“YOU WAS ONLY ALLOWED TO GO BECAUSE YOU WERE MEANT TO BE A SPY FOR THE PACK AND TO FIND REMUS LUPIN. AND YOU FAILED” 

“I'm sending her to Hogwarts wither you agree or not. She deserves that. She deserves to be a child” 

So Jada took the kid shopping for Hogwarts or more steeling stuff for Hogwarts cause non of them had money. Ashina joined them for the trip because she never got to go to Hogwarts so Jada was gay panicking all day. When they got back from shopping, Fenrir made Luna go into his hut for a meeting alone. 

“I will agree to you being at Hogwarts on you promise to do something?’ 

“I will do anything for the Pack, Alpha” 

“You will be a spy. Once a week you will write a letter to me. In this letter, you will explain everything that happens in the wizarding world and at Hogwarts. You will tell me those at Hogwarts that you think will be good for the pack and why. You will not disappointment me. Do you understand?” 

“Yes, Alpha” 

“Now leave me alone, cub”