Chapter 55

The big one and the small one looked at each other across the virtual interface in mid-air, with two words on their foreheads: Embarrassing.

Xiu Ling knelt down and held Xun Yi in his arms: "This is Xiao Yi, my nephew."

"Gu, hello Uncle Gu." Xun Yi clenched his little fists and kept cheering himself up secretly. His father once taught him that the Xun family is a powerful imperial family with a thousand-year heritage. As the eldest son of this generation of the Xun family, he has a distinguished status and must not bow to others to show weakness.

Therefore, even if he is facing a famous interstellar beast, he cannot show any timidity.

Gu Yin glanced at him with raised eyebrows, stood up, took off the military uniform from the hanger, and put it on neatly. He has a tall and straight figure, broad shoulders and narrow waist, and his belt perfectly outlines his thin curves.

Xiu Ling's throat rolled and he lowered his eyes, not daring to look again.

He has been pampered since he was a child, lives in a simple environment, and usually has no special hobbies. If you must find out one thing - he is actually a uniform manipulator.

Xiu Ling has no resistance to the kind of alpha who can wear uniforms crisply and charmingly.

This matter was a secret in his heart. He had never told anyone else, not even Xiu Cheng knew about it.

Over there, Gu Yin didn't know that he had already fascinated his partner. After getting dressed, he put his face in front of the camera and smiled relaxedly: "Hello, little friend."

Xun Yi was excited. , his pupils swelled. He seemed to have carefully organized his words, but he still stammered: "I, I... they all say you are invincible, is it true?" "

No." Gu Yin answered decisively.

"That...that's not you. Who is the most powerful in the world?"

Gu Yin said, "Kid, no one can be invincible, and there is no such thing as the most powerful person in the world." "

I don't believe it." The little alpha cheered. His cheeks were as red as rouge: "Your mental power has reached SS, which is higher than others. There must be nothing in the world that you are afraid of." "How could it be? No?"

Gu Yin said seriously. Looking at Xun Yi, he reached out and patted the shoulder of Xun Yi's image in mid-air: "Everyone has something to be afraid of. No one is immune to the obstacles of joy, anger, sorrow, joy and fear." "

Then what are you afraid of? Caterpillars?"

Gu Yin laughed: "Sometimes people are afraid of something, just because of fear, sometimes it is because of love, fear because of love... When you grow up, you will understand."

Xun Yi was confused after hearing this. , turned around to ask Xiu Ling to explain to him, but saw that Xiu Ling was in a state of confusion, and couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

Forget it, let's wait until dad wakes up? Let's ask dad later.

Even though he didn't understand, the kid Xun Yi nodded seriously and said crisply: "My father said that alphas must not be afraid. When I grow up, I will be a person who is not afraid of anything, so that I can compete with others." You are amazing."

Gu Yin smiled and said: "You are still young, but it is commendable to have such courage and courage."

He looked at the time and said warmly: "Sorry kid, I have something else to do, can we talk later? "?"

Xun Yi nodded. Being able to talk to so many interstellar beasts is already far beyond his reach.

"Xiao Ling..." Gu Yin unknowingly softened his voice: "I have something to say to you alone."

Xiu Ling glanced at Xun Yi, and the child walked out of the study in a very interesting manner, and turned to Xiu Ling when he closed the door. Ling made an ambiguous face.

Xiu Ling: "..."

Are all children today so precocious?

He turned his head shyly and saw Gu Yin looking at him with a smile, his voice lower than at first: "Baby, come here a little bit, let me kiss you." "

..." Xiu Ling brought her cheek closer to the camera. , closed his eyes.

There was no touch in this kiss. The image of the character in the virtual interface trembled slightly and then ended suddenly.

Xiu Ling's lips were moist and bright red, and her eyelashes were fluttering. She whispered, "If you miss me, finish your mission and come back earlier? It's not the best way to quench your thirst by looking at plum blossoms like this."

Gu Yin said in a suppressed voice: "I think so. Let me go back??"

"Yes." The voice was as quiet as a mosquito, inaudible.

"Wait for two more months." Gu Yin said: "After two months, I will definitely go back."

"Okay..." Xiu Ling raised his eyes: "I'm waiting for you."

Xun Yi came back and said nothing happened. , a person was wandering in the living room, bored, and ran out from nowhere, and a ball of furry things ran out. The ball of white hair saw someone in the living room, and hurriedly stopped and opened his eyes with wet eyes. He carefully looked at Xun Yi with his eyes.

"Unicorn?!" Xun Yi was pleasantly surprised. He never expected to see a unicorn cub here.

He and Xun Sheng went to the Heinli family as a guest before, and saw an adult, pure gold, more than one meter tall, with four hooves wrapped in golden pedals. It was graceful and majestic.

The Heinrich family's unicorn was only allowed to be looked at and touched, and Xun Yi just had a taste of it, so the unicorn was taken away by a specialized breeder.

Xun Sheng promised him that when he turned 18, he would buy him one as a coming-of-age gift.

Xun Yi approached Zao Gui lightly. Every time he took a step, Zao Gui took a step back. Finally, he retreated to the corner. Xun Yi leaned over and picked up Bai Tuanzi.

"Father." He sat on the sofa, crossed his feet, and sent a message to Xun Sheng with great interest: "I saw a unicorn at my uncle's house. It's white. It's more beautiful than the golden one!" "

Wait a minute. When I grow up, you can buy me a white one."

After a long time, Xun Sheng's message came back: "Okay."

A moment later, another message came back: "Where is your daddy?"

"Daddy is tired. Sleeping. Father, where are you staying today? Are you coming to my uncle's house?" "

...Tell me more."

Xun Yi let out a disappointed sound. Between Xiu Cheng and Xun Sheng, he actually relied more on Xun Sheng and was willing to act coquettishly with Xun Sheng. Although Xiu Cheng was very kind to him, for some reason, he was always a little afraid of his father in his heart.

He played with the unicorn in the living room for a while, ate a small plate of pastries, and became idle again.

Xiu Ling knew he was coming and prepared a bunch of toys in advance, but Xun Yi said that they were all played with before he was three years old, and now he likes to read mecha books and surf the Internet.

Xiu Ling then found the pile of mecha books at home and placed them in front of him.

Now Xun Yi became more energetic, just like a mouse falling into a rice vat, holding the book and gnawing away.

In the evening, several boxes of luggage were delivered to Gu's house. Xiu Cheng pointed to the two boxes and said, "These are all brought to you. Can you find a place to put them?" "

What is it?" Xiu Ling asked.

"Your favorite canned food, and some other things. By the way..." Xiu Cheng took out two boxes from a small luggage bag: "These are the blessing beads and the betrothal gift, please keep them."

Xiu Ling took it, but did not open it immediately, but put it in his pocket.

It was already evening after all this busy work, and Xiu Ling was about to cook by himself when the doorbell rang.

"Zhang Ma?" Xiu Ling used the terminal to connect the microphone.

A very deep voice came from the other end of the microphone: "It's me."

Xiu Ling panicked and subconsciously said to his brother, "Xun Sheng is here."

Xiu Cheng seemed to have expected it, with no trace of emotion on his face. No,

he said calmly: "Let him in?" Bring some food here?"

He walked to Xiu Cheng and touched his partner's hand: "My hand is a little cold, I brought ginseng soup, you drink some to warm your body."

Xiu Cheng took his hand away without leaving a trace, But he didn't refuse Xun Sheng's kindness. He picked up the food box and walked to the small dining room, calling to Xiu Ling and Xun Yi: "Come over and eat." The

food in the food box was enough for three people, Xiu Ling was worried. "Has Xun Sheng eaten?"

"Father has already eaten," said Xun Yi. "He also said that the food in Third Star was too strong."

No one spoke after that. Xiu Cheng After finishing the meal, I walked out of the dining room and saw Xun Sheng sitting upright on the sofa, staring blankly at the photos on the wall, with an indescribable expression on his face.

The four bodyguards quietly exited the room after Xun Sheng came in. At this time, there were only two of them in the living room. Xun Sheng stood up suddenly and said, "I will stay here tonight."

He seemed to be telling Xiu Cheng, but he did not look at Xiu Cheng.

Xiu Cheng went upstairs without saying a word, and Xun Sheng followed him, closing the bedroom door behind him.

In the corridor on the second floor, Xiu Ling craned his neck and listened intently to what was going on in the guest room. However, the door was extremely soundproof. He stood in the corridor for five minutes while the cold wind blew in, but heard nothing.

Xiu Ling was a little anxious. He was afraid that Xun Sheng would do something to hurt Xiu Cheng, and he even regretted letting Xun Sheng in.

——Isn't this a clear attempt to lure the wolf into the house?

"Uncle," Xun Yi tugged at the hem of his clothes and asked, "Where is my room?"

"This is it?" Xiu Ling had a flash of inspiration, pushed Xun Yi forward, and knocked. Door.

The door to the guest room opened quickly. Xun Sheng stood quietly at the door, neatly dressed and with a calm expression. Xiu Ling quickly looked inside and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his brother sitting on the bed intact.

"Well, I didn't prepare a room specially for Xiaoyi." He said slightly apologetically: "Brother, Xiaoyi can only sleep with you."

With Xunyi here, how often can Xunsheng restrain himself?

He didn't want to know how his brother got along with Xun Sheng in the Xun family before. He only knew that he couldn't let his brother be bullied under his nose.

Xun Sheng seemed to frown. He is actually very handsome in appearance. He is handsome but also has a touch of melancholy temperament inherited from a wealthy family. However, in recent years, his temper has become increasingly erratic, and his slight melancholy has turned into an indelible gloom.

He didn't look angry, but rather helpless. After a while, Xun Sheng turned sideways and said to Xun Yi: "Come in.

" What you experience is that you just suffer from not having the opportunity?

I didn't expect to go to my uncle's house, but this wish came true.

Xun Yile walked into the room and gave Xiu Ling a grateful look at the end.

Xiu Ling: "..." He suddenly felt guilty about abducting and selling women from good families.