Chapter 108

After Xiu Cheng and Xun Sheng had a quarrel, the atmosphere in the Xiu family became extremely tense.

He looked pale and drove the aircraft around the main city. After wandering for a day, the aircraft ran out of energy and stopped at the foot of a mountain.

Xun Sheng sat slumped in the driver's seat, and all his strength seemed to be ruthlessly pulled out of his body by an invisible hand. Along with his blood, he was torn into pieces and left behind in the dust. in the air.

His eyes were pitch black for a while, and then a bright white light suddenly appeared. His body was hot and cold, as if he suddenly suffered from an incurable illness.

It was getting dark, and there was silence at the foot of the mountain. The communicator in Xun Sheng's hand kept flashing. Someone was looking for him. It must be urgent, but he didn't answer it. After an unknown amount of time, a warm yellow beam of light appeared in front of his eyes. He struggled to open his eyelids and looked out through the glass of the aircraft. He saw a small figure standing outside.

It was a bit cold at night. The little figure was wearing a coat and holding a flashlight in his hand, slowly moving the light to his face.

"Xiaoyi..." Xun Sheng was slightly surprised.

Xun Yi stood there for a while, then walked a few steps forward with an expressionless face. Seeing that his father had no intention of letting him in, he skillfully entered the password and opened the hatch.

Neither father nor son spoke. For a long time, Xun Sheng wiped his face and asked calmly, "If I divorce your father, who will you marry?"

What was supposed to come came.

Xun Yi bit her lip and asked almost desperately: "Can you not leave?"

Xun Sheng did not answer.

He also wanted to beg Xiucheng like his son: "Can we not leave?" But he has lost the qualification to beg.

He has an extreme, stubborn, and suspicious personality, and even his parents do not trust him. When he became an adult, he eroded away all his father's power and drove him out of the core of Xun family power step by step. He was indifferent to everyone and everything. He has no sincerity. After meeting Xiu Cheng, he thought that he gave the other party the only enthusiasm in his heart. Sadly, the other party didn't need it at all.

So his heart was completely cold.

"I'll follow you." Xun Yi whispered: "But if dad wants Xun Xing, don't fight with dad."

Xiu Cheng mentioned before that if he agrees to divorce, he will never compete with him for two Child custody rights.

It's not that Xiu Cheng has no feelings for the child, but that his desire for freedom is so urgent that he has to risk his life.

Although the relationship between husband and wife was not satisfactory, after all, they stayed together for five or six years. When it came time to fall apart, Xun Sheng felt too much unwillingness to give up. Deep down in his heart, he still wanted to leave some memories for Xiu Cheng.

He pondered for a long time and made a decision that made him twitch and break his bones.

"Okay." He touched his son's head, "I promise you."

"Don't let your words count."

"Yes."

If Xun Sheng cooperates, the divorce procedures will be completed very quickly. Xun Sheng stopped dragging his feet this time and completed the divorce with Xiu Cheng in secret. Considering that Xun Xing was about to be born and he did not want to bring public pressure to Xiu Cheng, he did not announce it to the public.

Xiu Cheng did not ask for a share of the Xun family's property, but he accepted the generous gifts including a manor prepared by the Xun family for the unborn Xun Xing - he did not want to wrong the child.

Especially, this child? He was still an Omega, and he had to devote all his efforts to educating him and raising him.

Although Xun Yi was sentenced to his father, he did not return to the main residence of the Xun family. Instead, he stuck to Xiu Cheng's side, holding one of Xiu Cheng's hands and acting coquettishly: "Don't worry, Dad, the Xun family belongs to the Xun family anyway. The family property will be mine in the future, and what is mine belongs to you and your brother, and I will treat you and your brother well. Even if my father remarries, I am still the eldest grandson of the Xun family, and no one else can take it from me."

"Whoever dares to rob me," a chilling light burst out from his eyes, "I will make him unable to eat and walk around."

Xiu Cheng sighed, not knowing what he felt in his heart. To be honest, he doesn't like Xun Yi's personality very much, because Xun Yihe is very similar to Xun Sheng in some aspects. He has perfectly inherited Xun Sheng's genes and fully reproduced his domineering and cruel side. But his son chose to accompany him at this time, vowing to take care of him for the rest of his life, and he couldn't help but feel a little warm in his heart.

Xiu Ling came out with a bowl of supplementary food. He happened to hear the second half of the sentence and said with a smile: "You are so young and you are so arrogant. Who can you tell to walk around without food?"

Xun Yi was about to answer when the communicator flashed. For a moment, he looked at the display, glanced at Xiu Cheng secretly, and ran to the corner to answer the call.

"This kid Xun Yi? Why does he look like an undercover agent?" Xiu Ling murmured.

Xiu Cheng smiled faintly and pointed to the thing in his hand: "Don't let mom do it. I have a bad appetite and can't eat." "

Mom didn't listen to what I said." Xiu Ling put the bowl on the table. On the tea table, "Brother, your divorce is a great event. Mom and I have discussed it. After Xingxing is born, we will go out and celebrate."

Xiu Cheng's eyebrows were indescribably relaxed and he nodded: "Okay. "

Where should we go?" Xiu Ling clasped his hands and pointed, counting the famous attractions in the empire, and shook his head with dissatisfaction: "Let's go to other galaxies, there are only a few in the empire." I'm tired of playing."

Xiu Cheng paused and asked, "Brother, when will you return to the third planet? Do you have a date?"

"I..." Xiu Ling was stunned, remembering that Gu Yin had gone back to the third planet in the morning. What he said was a bit dejected: "Gu Yin has to go on a mission again. He asked me to stay in the empire temporarily until the mission is completed. Then the empire will take me back." Xiu Cheng pondered for a moment: "

Where is he going this time?"

"Ninth Resource Star." Xiu Ling said, "But that's fine. I don't want to go back to the Third Star. Apart from Gu Zheng, there's no one there to talk to and relieve my boredom. No one. I want to stay with you and your parents in the empire. "Besides, I want to watch Xingxing be born and be the first person to hold Xingxing."

Xiu Cheng smiled. He felt that he could satisfy his little brother's little wish, so he touched his head. His fingers paused for a moment in his brother's soft hair, and suddenly he thought of something, and whispered: "Xun Sheng once had contacts with the military headquarters of the Third Star, and had frequent contacts some time ago. Does Gu Yin know about this? ?"

Xiu Ling said: "The teaching environment and education quality of the third star are very poor. The military has always wanted to establish a pilot safe school. Xun Sheng once agreed to fund the construction of the school. Could it be this?"

"Assistance?" Xiu Cheng frowned, shook his head and said, "It's unlikely. Xun Sheng was not a philanthropist. He never did business at a loss. I'm afraid this is a cover. Besides, the amount of money he 'aided' was huge. , more than enough to build a school. I guess he made some kind of deal with the Third Star Military Headquarters. He paid for it, and the other party provided him with something of equal value, such as rare minerals."

Xiu Ling was stunned. .

"I heard that the Third Star Military Headquarters and Gu Yin have been inseparable for a long time. Please remind Gu Yin to be careful and find out what the military headquarters has done with the money. Is it really building a school or... recruiting troops and expanding its power? . They built the school in the military reserve. Is it really for the safety of the students, or is it to train and cultivate military talents for themselves." "

However," Xiu Cheng said, "Gu Yin is a military genius, he should be able to predict Arrived."

Xiu Ling half-opened his mouth and quickly understood what Xiu Cheng meant - his backyard was full of dangers, and Gu Yin was about to go to the ninth resource star, which was the perfect boiling point for a fire in the backyard. After being stunned for a moment, Xiu Ling quickly ran back to the room. Just as he was about to send a message to Gu Yin, he suddenly calmed down again.

Gu Yin has been too lazy to interfere in the affairs of the military department recently and is slowly delegating power. In fact, the top management of the Third Star has already noticed it. Even ordinary people think that the military department is an independent system. Except for its shortcomings, it has basically become Get rid of Gu Yin's control. They even attributed the reason to Xiu Ling, saying that after getting married, Gu Yin was immersed in the gentle land, lost his heroic spirit, gossiped about his partner all day long, and forgot all the important matters of his family and country.

There are many Gu Yin fans among the people who hope that Gu Yin will get divorced as soon as possible, and that Xiu Ling, the "monster" from the empire, will be sent back to the country as soon as possible, or...executed secretly.

This kind of talk was once very popular. Cheng Yixian was responsible for collecting all kinds of intelligence. He risked his life to give Gu Yin a look, and what he got was a look that was so cold that it made people feel chilled.

"Boss..." Cheng Yixian's legs were trembling: "I know you have rifts in your heart and your own opinions, but you asked me to collect people's opinions. If I don't show it to you, I know it and refuse to report it. , when you blame me, I can't bear it."

Gu Yin just said lightly: "Everything will go according to the original plan."

Cheng Yixian resignedly retreated.

Cheng Yixian only knew a little bit about this "original plan", and didn't have the guts to ask more. He had tried to get some information from Gu Ming, but who knew? Gu Ming's "leak" this time But he remained tight-lipped, and no matter what he asked, he only said one sentence: "I don't know, I'm just on call at any time." As he spoke, he wiped his saber grimly.

He added another sentence: "If you ask me, why not ask my sister-in-law? Maybe the boss has already attacked her."

But Xiu Ling has always been kept in the dark about this so-called "plan". Completely unaware.

Although he didn't know anything about it, he could roughly guess that Gu Yin was by no means a pushover and would never let others do little things under his nose.

Being lingering with oneself may also be a cover-up.

Xiu Ling took a long breath, feeling suddenly sad in her heart, thinking sadly that this marriage, which had been mixed with interests and shady purposes from the beginning, might never become pure and free of impurities.

There are too many right and wrongs in the world, and they are so intertwined that good and evil become unclear. Most of life is like walking on a dangerous tightrope. If you make a slight mistake, you will fall into an endless abyss.

But there is nothing wrong with trying to love the person you like.

The author has something to say:

I am finally back! Because something happened in the third dimension, this article had to be stopped for a while. I would like to express my deep apologies to all the friends who followed the article! I am so sorry!

The article has reached the final stage and is now almost finished. After thinking about it for a long time, I finally got the courage to resume updating.

Once again, I would like to express my deep apologies for all the troubles this period of interruption has caused to all my friends!