Betrayal and Redemption pt.2

After the encounter with Annabitch, Percy and Luke knew they had to tell Apollo what had happened. They found him in his chambers, surrounded by the opulence of Olympus, his expression softening as they entered.

"Hey, loves," Apollo greeted them, using the term of endearment he had come to use for both Percy and Luke.

"We need to talk, Apollo," Percy said, his voice serious.

Apollo's brows furrowed in concern as he noticed the tension in their faces. "What's wrong?"

Luke stepped forward, taking Apollo's hand in his own. "It's about Annabeth. She... she tried to kiss Percy."

Apollo's eyes widened in shock, his grip tightening on Luke's hand. "What? Are you okay, Percy?"

Percy nodded, leaning into Apollo's side for comfort. "I'm fine, thanks to Luke. He saved me."

Apollo pulled them both into a tight hug, his heart aching at the thought of someone trying to hurt Percy. "I'm so sorry, Percy. And thank you, Luke, for protecting him."

Luke smiled, squeezing Apollo's hand. "Of course. We're a team, remember?"

Apollo nodded, his eyes softening as he looked at them both. "I love you both so much. I'll always protect you, no matter what."

And in that moment, as they stood together in Apollo's chambers, surrounded by love and understanding, Percy, Luke, and Apollo knew that as long as they had each other, they could face any challenge that came their way. Their secret relationship was a source of strength and unity, and they were determined to protect it at all costs.