New Upcoming Story(?)

Well, yeah, I've gotten pretty much into Haikyuu, finished season 1 in a day so what can I say?

Here's a sneak peak!!

"I know that Dummyama. But Hinata has speed but don't you think your set is kind of killing it? Hinata is a newbie and so he has no experience what so ever." Izumi said.

"Izumi..."

"He's also not an outstanding player to match your bar level. But his potential tops."

"Oh, don't call me a genius or anything-"

"She never said that." Tanaka deadpanned.

"If you can do it Dummyama, which I think you can...you need to sync with Hinata's style...like Overcooked. You know?" Izumi said.

"The game that breaks friendships?" Kageyama asked.

"Yeah. That one. The one you were having a mental breakdown about the meat."

As a scene popped into Kageyama's head:

"Shittyama!! Stop having a mental breakdown and cut the darn meat!!"

"THE STOVE'S ON FIRE!!"

"Yeah, and it's gonna turn to ashes like your nonexistent brain!!"

"But back to the point, you need to like...use him as a weapon...you get it?" Izumi asked.

"Oh." Kageyama said. "Like that one Mario game when you swallow those stars and you get the fire and ice powers, right?"

"Shoot the flower Kageyama."

"Huh?"

"The flower!! Kageyama!! Dummyama!! Shittyama!!"

"What's up with the nick names- OH MY GOSH I GOT EATEN BY A HUGE FLOWER THING!!"

"That's because you're stupid."

"What's up with the Nintendo game references?!" Tanaka yelled......

Well, that's it for now.

Love ya pooks <3