>CHAPTER 5

Erian's POV

I was startled when my cell rang in my suit jacket and I reached out to answer it.

It was a call from my father, I excused myself as I left the small Cafe to take the call outside.

"Yes father."I said as I answered the call.

"Erian how is your New York trip going?"he said in his husky Russian accent.

"As I expected but I'm still waiting on the forms."I had initially came to New York for a building project for Romano enterprises in replacement for my father.

"Anastasia is getting engaged will you make it back by the next month."

"I'll see."

Anastasia was my youngest sister and her engagement was not big news to me.She's getting arranged to marry one of our best business partners which is something I was already aware of.

Hanging up I placed my phone back in my suit jacket as I looked up I noticed a familiar female sitting by the window with another familiar looking brunette.

Her smile was spread across her face with laughter as her thick curls swayed along with her movements.

Isadora was a beautiful women.

She turned to look outside and spotted me looking at her and her smile faded away.

I entered the small Cafe as I walked towards Enzo."Was that your father."he asked.

"Who else would it be."I looked over at Isadora's table and looked back at Enzo "Hey you see those to ladies over there."

"Yeah why."

"Let's go say hi."

Enzo looked at me shocked for some reason.

"I'm taking the brunette."typical.

Enzo and I approached Reina and Isadora's Enzo giving Reina a charming smile "Good afternoon, ladies. Mind if I join you for a cup of coffee?"

Reina glanced at Isadora with a playful smirk "Who do we have here."

Isadora smirked back at Reina"Seems like it. Let's see what he's got."Isadora was not one to be playful so seeing thing side of her was interesting.

Enzo directing his attention to Reina "So, what do you say, beautiful? Care to indulge me in some conversation over coffee?"

"Sure, why not? I could use some company."

We joined the two ladies Enzo sitting opposite of Reina and I was opposite of Isadora. "Isadora, fancy meeting you here. Mind if I join you?"

"Erian, what a surprise. Please, have a seat."she said raising an eyebrow.

"Thank you. So, what's a woman like you doing in a place like this?"

"Just enjoying a cup of coffee with a friend. And you?"there was a little bit of sass in her tone which she better watch.

"Hoping to make a new business partner, perhaps?"

"We'll see about that."She said playfully with a smirk spread widely on her face.

•••

I was standing in front of a modern  property,it was a recent property in the market that I was looking to buy.

If I was going to stay here for business I wouldn't want to be in a place packed with random Americans I don't know off.

The property was a large new construction modern build,it was exactly what I had been looking for and there weren't many neighbors nearby.

It was a bit far from the City but I did not mind the drive.

Another reason I had been looking for a permanent property was in the hopes that I may live here permanently.

If I where to buy Euphoria I would have to be close by and if I where to expand Romano enterprises into America— I would most definitely have to be here.

The real estate agent looked at me happy to here the news that I was to buy the property,she gave me a big smile and shook my hand."I'll get the paperwork finalized and this will all be yours."

"Pleasure doing business with you."I replied back.

"See you soon Mr Romano."she said as she grabbed her cell and black hand bag off the table and gave me one last friendly smile before leaving.

A car was waiting for her outside and a blond man came out to open the door for her.

I looked a bit closer as I recognized the face.

Fucking Zion.

♥♥♥
Did I mention this book will be a fast burn
Kisses 🤍