>CHAPTER 8

Isadora's POV

I woke up to the smell of coffee and the bright light from the sun shining through the curtains.

Zion almost never makes me breakfast and not to mention by the time I wake up he's already left.

I scanned the room a bit more until I realized I was not at my usual room, this was was darker than my room and a bit smaller.

Now that I think about the last thing I remember was falling asleep in Erian's car on my way home.

I quickly got off the bed and checked if I was still wearing anything.

I was in my white blouse and no pants.

Oh fuck what if we.

I ran out the room looking for Erian and I found him in the kitchen wrapped in a towel making pancakes.

"ERIAN!" I shouted to get get his attention.

He turned around to face me."Oh morning you can take a seat I'm still finishing up."he said it so calming like he didn't just kidnap me— well I think.

"Where are my clothes and why am I here." I said frantically.

"Your clothes are in my bedroom and your here because I can't asked a unconscious body for directions." He placed the pancakes on the plated and drizzled honey on them.

"Now will you join me for breakfast?"

"Another question?"

"Ask away."

"We— we didn't do anything did we?" I was still curious.

"Of course not we didn't even sleep in the same bed."

I sighed a sigh of relief and took a seat on the breakfast table until I realized I was in a blouse and underwear and he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

I ran back to the bedroom to go put on something more appropriate and came back out wearing a black t-shirt I found, it went down to my knees so I was good.

I sat at the breakfast table when I realized Erian had also changed into black sweatpants.

"Wow these pancakes are delicious." I said as I took another bite."

He gave me a strange look and took a bite of his.

"You really shouldn't get drunk like that something could've happened."

"Like what? And why are you acting like this?"

"I'm not acting like anything I'm protecting you."h said more defensive this time.

"Erian you have no say as to what I do."

He ignored me and continued to eat his pancakes until he was finished then processeded to walk back to the kitchen.

"Erian!"I called for him.

I stood up following him to the kitchen"Erian what is up with you why are you protective over me."

"Isadora you're not making it easy for me me right now and fuck you look so good in my shirt." What he had just said had caught me off guard.

"Erian I don't belong to you."

He roughly grabbed my waist and placed me on the kitchen counter. "Do you want me to prove you wrong."

"What." My breath was caught in my throat and I felt my heart beat race.

"I'm going to make you mine." He said dominantly.

"You won't be able to go back."

•••

I had asked Reina to come pick me up from Erian's place.

I felt like I was doing something wrong like I wasn't supposed to do what I was doing.

And so many questions where left unanswered.

I had so much to ask Erian.

"So can you please explain to me why you were sleeping at his place."Reina asked more excited than ever.

"I left the club drunk and he took me to his place after I fell asleep in his car."

Her face lit up.

"Don't get excited too soon nothing happened."

"Well did he say anything?"

I thought about telling her about the conversation we had in his kitchen but held it back.

I had a feeling Erian was not going to stop just then.

Reina and I headed to her place since I did not feel like facing Zion.

Whenever I would go to her place I would always be so fond of her style.

Since Reina was a fashion designer she had a design room in her house.

Reina was truly a talented women in every way.

She told me to get a few clothes from her large walk in closet, perks about being best friends with a fashion designer is that I had access to her unreleased designs.

I looked for an outfit until I found an emerald green corset dress with a slit that went up my thigh and it had a matching fur coat.

Today was Reina's fashion show, she's practically going to be dropping her new line at the show, like I said really proud of her.

I went into the guest bathroom to take a quick shower, I had most of my stuff in her house for situations like this.

After my shower I brushed my teeth and changed into my outfit.

The dress also had matching heels which I put on.

When I went downstairs Reina was drinking a class of green juice, I always found it disgusting but she claimed it gave her energy for the day.

She was wearing a vintage outfit from her new line Wich was focused on vintage were it was a black and matcha green.
"God you look stunning."she complimented
me."Shut up you look breathtaking."A car came to pick us up soon after.

♥♥♥
Lazy ass chapter