Chapter 4: The Revealing

"Are you from One Direction?", I ask him calmly. "umm, yea". He then takes off his hoodie and sunglasses revealing his gorgeous blue eyes and rich blonde hair. I stare in amazement. I never knew there such people that had the most gorgeous personality and face, but then I came to the point when I got out of the moment and came back to reality.

He then had a look on his face that looked as thought he wanted to say something so I asked "is there something you would want to say because you can say it?". "He then asked me calmly and softly " Would you like to go out for lunch sometime? I often see you at the library but never actually spoken to you until your paper flew away", I didn't know that this wasn't the first time he saw me. Then he told me " Soo, would you like too?" I said to him, " I don't really. know you yet though", " I always see you around the park and library and thought you were very nice, sweet not to mention that you didn't go crazy when I said I was from a famous boy band".

I never got a compliment like that before. I didn't know what I was doing but I accidentally said YES! He smiled a smile that got lift me up to heaven. From that moment I think I was falling in love again.

I asked that he could sit down and he did. Then there was silence a really awkward moment. He then asked me about my ex boyfriend. My heart suddenly turned small. He stared at me for a while but I couldn't resist his eyes so I told him....