Chapter 5: Getting To Know Him

After telling him everything, about my ex boyfriend. He turns to me and says "forget about him, Can I have your number?" I was a little freaked, I trusted him but than I made sure I was very careful. "Maybe I could have yours?" I say not wanting to give my number to someone I've talked to, but not a lot. "Yea, Sure," he says. Thank God he didn't ask any questions. "Here You go!" He says and hands me a piece of paper. I slip it into my pocket and decide that I think I should do some study now I've only got one hour left. Apart from a career in music, I wouldn't mind being a doctor. So I also go to University and study to be a doctor. "I think I should do some study now!" I say looking into his eyes. He nods and than quickly pulls out his phone and sits across from me. "What's your full name?" He asks me. "Uh Stephanie Dawn Mayer" I reply, looking back at my mac. "What a beautiful name" he says making me blush. Well this is embarrassing. So I just look down and continue my studies.

After me studying, Niall on his phone and a bit of small chatter, I get a call from my phone. The phone lights up with Stacey. I answer it and put it to my ear. "Yes..." I say, "I'm outside when you're ready!" I hear Stacey say. "Kay be there in a sec" I reply hanging up. "I have to go" I say to Niall, packing up my stuff. "Okay Sure, I'll see you soon," he replies. "Um Yea I guess so!" I say getting happy, knowing I'm going to see him again. I walk outside and hop into Stacy's car. She leaves and than asks what I want for dinner. "Uhhhh, hmmm, ummmm" It takes me awhile to figure out what I want. "We're here!" She says. Oh looks like she decided, Yay, McDonald's! "Are we driving through?" I ask her I really don't want to get out of the car. "Yea, Sure!" Stacey replies. Yes I won't have to get out! After getting a kids happy meal, We finally start heading back to my apartment. While I'm eating I keep thinking, Should I tell Stacy about Niall? I think I will but I'm going to tell Cody first. "We're Here," she says breaking the silence. "Thank You for dropping and picking me up! Oh also for dinner! See You some time!" I say to Stacey hopping out if the car. "No Problems! Any time," She says "Bye!" I wave and than open the door into my apartment.

I go upstairs and have a quick shower. After I'm out I call Cody. After telling him about Niall he tells me that he seems like a good lad. But he also mentions make sure you be careful. Well of course, I should've known he was going to say that. We talk for a few minutes before I've decided that I have used up enough credit and I'll probably run out. We say our bye's and hang up. I decide to go watch some Television. I go upstairs and turn on the T.V. I switch to the music channel and start singing to Little Mix, Change My Mind. I was getting hot from the dancing so I open up a window and start dancing and singing. I must've looked like a complete weirdo. It finally ends and I hear someone Shout,

"Stephanie Dawn?"