Chapter 18: Alone looking at a clock

Its to go shopping I thought to myself as i was showering. Niall was eating breakfast and it was very quiet at first.

We both get ready and he escorts me to a taxi. "To central mall please", "sure thing".

Taxi driver said to us "You 2 young fellas on a date?" I lookat Niall and he looks back. "umm, we are just going shopping today" I say.  "Of course" It wa quiet for the whole trip there.

We arrived at our destination Central Mall. It was MASSIVE. You coudnt see any shops with all the people in the way. There was almost nothing left in any store. We walk around tightly holding hands trying not to get seperated and then we walk past a bra and undie shop. I stand there and Niall looks at me and then blushes "I might stay outside for this one", I chuckle.

I go inside and there almost nothing. I take the simple bras and undies. NOT the fancy one with laces and just a string at hte back. I bring what looked normal and walked out of the store.

I look for Niall but I see no sign of him. Then I hear a big scream. "EEEEKK! NIALL. NIALL CAN I TAKE A PCITURE WIHT YOU" says a girl with a very british accent. "NIALL NIALL ! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!" says a girl with a australian accent.

I then feel heartbroken. Ths day was supposed to be just me and Niall. Not me, Niall and crazy fans.

I start to move away. wihout Niall.

I go into every shop and at least buy something. So far my hands were full. The last shop I havent been too was a cute shop full of gadgets and gizmos. "better go in then" as i sigh.

"Hello there, would you like any assistance at all?", "No thanks" i say quietly. I look at every shelf at hten somehting catches my eye. A cute clock but on every hour a cute couple comes out and kisses eachtoehr. I sigh and think of me and Niall.

"Do you want that?". "Its very cute" ," Then I'll buy it for you" "Thanks but n-" 

I gasp to see Niall with all his clothes and shirt ripped. Good things his top part of his pants weren ripped.

"NIALL!" i shout

"Steph I'm soo sorry I wasnt with you the whole time. Its just that its hard walking aroung public places without girls asking for your autohraph or to take a picture wiht you. Im so sorry Stephanie. I promise I will  go with you to every shop from now on. Except hte ones with bras and all that."

I quickly walk up to Niall and hug him tightly. He hugs me back.

After all the comotion we boht smile and he asked the woman to buy that clock."Can you wrap that up for me?"

"sure things"

She gives him the present and then gives it to me "its a little gift from me. Like an anniversary gift becuase we have officially dated for 3 months.

I smile "niall about coming wiht me to eveyrshop. I already went to every shop"

His smile fades thenhe smiales again. "oh well, we can go to anoher shop"

"no. NO more shoppping. My arms are like sticks. "

He laughs and we both come out fo the store holding hands. What a day!