Chapter 3: Meeting Again

'Beep, Beep, Beep,' Smack, My hand hits my iPhone on my bedside table. I lean up and turn off the alarm. It took me a few moments to get back into reality, I still felt half asleep. My thoughts turn onto the past. Yesterday. Worst day of my life, apart from Starbucks and Nando's. I decide to go study at the library again today so I get up, out of my bed and go into the bathroom.

I had a 7 minute shower and by 8:15 I was dressed in my Favourite Skinny Jeans that were light blue, My Sparkly Black Converse and just a simple black and white top. I looked a lot better than yesterday, That's for sure!

I'm getting a ride from Cody's (my older brother) Girlfriend, Stacy. She is really awesome, I really like her and plus she's 20, 1 year older than me. My brother's 22. She's also very pretty.

'Beep!' There's the car horn. I go outside and Stacey's in her new BMW. "Nice Ride," I tell her. Complimenting her on the car. "Thank's, What Are you doing today?" She replies. "Umm, Just going to do some studying at the library" I say to her. "You're a good girl aren't you?" She says, I just laugh. "Yep!" I say quickly turning on the radio and doing up my seatbelt.

[Ten Minutes Later]

"AND LET ME KISS YOU!" Stacey sings while I just sit there laughing at her attempt of One Direction. "That's Really Good!" I reassure her in a sarcastic way. "Hey!, Oh look we're here!" She says. "Haha ok! Thank you! See you around 5:00 and we'll get some tea? Bye!" I tell Stacey "Yeah Sounds good Bye!" She says before heading off.

I walk inside the Library and take a seat in a booth. There was a guy in the booth infront of me, who kept giving me weird stares. I finally got the courage and said "Are you alright there?" But I quickly whisper it remembering it was a public Library. He looked Once More. Than did the unexpected he got up and came and sat right infront of me, I was a little but scared.

"Remember Me?" He says. Than I realise he was the guy from last night. "The guy from last night?" I say, "Yea" he replies. "What's Your name?"I am very Cautious about giving this guy detail's about me, But a name can't hurt, right? "Uh Stephanie, Steph, How about You?" I say looking into his gorgeous eyes, That were very familiar.

"Niall, Niall Horan."

{Authors, Quick, Note}

YAY for some reason it wouldn't post so here I go, I hope it works!

JeMmA