Chapter 8:First Date

When I woke up the next morning I was just refreshed and bright. I went to have a shower and went to call Stacy. I then look at my phone for text messages from Niall. I then see my inbox with 1 new message. I press it and it was from Niall. It said ' Wanna meet up at Nandos for a date? Love Niall'

I was SOO happy. I quickly went to get my coat when I see something at the bottom. ' il meet you at 11:00Am.' I looked at the time Nd it was 10:40am!! I quickly ran out the door but then I forgot to lock it SOO I went back and got the door quickly locked. I quickly call Stacy for a ride. It took a couple of seconds before she picked up. "Hello?. Oh hey Steph. A ride now? A DATE!!OK OK. I'm coming as quickly as possible" She yawned and a few minutes later I see a a car. I run into the car and we were off.

I arrived at Nandos and see a blonde guy standing the front. must be Niall I thought to my myself. I walked up to him and I see him with a gorgeous smile. Just like an angel. He said" Hello my princess" I smiled at him and he escorted me at the table.

We ordered the most biggest meal I could imagine and we finished he paid for it. I considered paying but he just put the money down.

He then asked me " So are you having fun?" I say to him " The best and its only been about an hour" We held hands and outside Nandos to the park. We sat on the bench. I looked into his eyes and I couldn't look away. We both leaned in closer and our lips almost touched when suddenly we hear. voice saying "NIALL!!!" I then look behind him and see 4 guys coming towards us. I then realise it was the rest of the One Direction Band.

I look at Niall in confusion. He looked annoyed. "Hey Niall.What are you ding with this Girl here?" a guy with black haired put his arms around Niall and looked at me in a surprised look. "We'll I was actually on a date!" Niall said angrily.

Then a guy with curly hair and a tall brown haired guy approached us and the curly hair guy said" Hey Niall. Who's this young lady?" "my names Stephanie" "Hey Stephanie" they all say.They then stare at me. I was in discomfort and asked "Is something wrong?"

Then a bold guy just pops up behind them and say" well, sorry to come into your dAte but Niall has to go to rehearsal now"

I look at Niall and he said to them " How long until the actually rehearsal starts?" "in about 8 minutes" said the curly dude.

He says that if we could stay for that long but then the bold guy said. " Sorry Niall but the manager is pissed on how you are late now. Ever since you've met Steph, btw can I call you that?" "sure?". They suddenly grabbed Niall and Harry said" gotta to Steph see you after rehearsal". Before I knew it they were gone and I was alone on the bench in the park.........