Chapter 12: The bus ride

Zayn's POV:

When we got Niall back I knew me and Liam both thought that Niall is going to be in big trouble by the Manager.

I didn't really care what Niall said as long as I got him back.

I ignored him and pulled him straight out the door. He tried to run away but I grabbed him as soon as he moved. I was stronger then Niall. 

I pulled him out the door and and Liam closed the door behind us. Niall looked at me with angered eyes and worrie eyes. I never knew Niall would care for someone this much. 

Stephanie's POV:

I stare at the door and for a moment I was feeling like I wanted to fight back for once. 

I raced out the door and looked left and right for Niall and the other two guys.

I ran left but no  one was there so I quickly ran right and saw a glimpse of Liam's hiar from the corner of my eye. They went on the bus and as i went to the bus stop the bus has already left me alone on the pavement.

I had to wait 1 hour ofr the next stop and I didn have much time left before he reached the building. I quickly run, run, run and run towards the bus and when the bus stopped and I quickly reach the door of the bus and get in. I get out my bus pass and swipe the card and quickly look for the seat wih 2 boys and a blonde guy.

As I walk throught the lane I see 3 guys sitting way at the back of the bus. I walk quicker towards them and they dont seem to move or recognise me. Niall looked at the window not even paying attention to me. 

I sit down next to them and Niall was at the end.

Niall turns fr a second and then his eyes widens. He lookes at me wih the corner of his eye.

He stares at me for a few seconds then the bus stops. He then gets up quickly and grab my hand and with force he pulls me out of the bus............