chapter five

—————————————
in which tension starts
to grow between
mabel and trent
————————————

IMESSAGE

MABEL
good luck with the game today❤️

TRENT
thanks bels, you in today yeah?
my back is a bit stiff, could do with
a massage before if you have time?

MABEL
trent that's literally my job
of course i have time

TRENT
i'm about to leave the house now i'll
be there in like 15 minutes okay

MABEL
alright, what's wrong with your
back btw?

TRENT
just a bit tight at the top, i'll explain
better when i'm there

MABEL
okay t see you soon x

TRENT
see you in a bit bels❤️

"IS THAT TRENT YOU'RE TEXTING, HUN?" jade asks walking behind her best friend.

"yes, he's on his way. he wants a massage cause his backs tight." she replies shutting off her phone.

jade had the tendencies to come into work with mabel sometimes when she wasn't in the studio recording for her album.

"oh a massage aye?" jade wiggles her eyebrows.

"you are nasty." mabel responds, slightly hitting jade on the shoulder.

"maybe you'll get your happy ending today hun." jade wheezes, making mabel gasp and cover her mouth.

"stop someone could hear you saying that about trent!" she said in a loud whisper.

"say what about trent?" a voice speaks from the door making her whip her head to the frame, seeing a tall man stood there in the liverpool fc training kit.

"nothing, don't worry about it." mabel waves her hand.

"hm sure. y'alright jade?" he asks suspiciously, seeing the geordie woman practically gasping for breath from laughing so hard.

"she's fine, aren't you jade?" mabel answers for her as she sees her nod and putting a thumbs up, whilst clutching her stomach.