Adult Content for Adult Cunts

A woman walks out of the shower, winks at her boyfriend, and says, "Honey, I shaved myself down there. Do you know what that means?" The boyfriend says, "Yeah, it means the drain is clogged again." (He's sleeping on the couch tonight)

Two men broke into a drugstore and stole all the Viagra. The police put out an alert to be on the lookout for the two hardened criminals.

What does a perverted frog say? "Rubbit." (When Kermit the Frog gets high.)

Why does a mermaid wear seashells? Because she outgrew her B-shells

What do you call the lesbian version of a cock block? A beaver dam.

What did the leper say to the sex worker? "Keep the tip."

What's long, green, and smells like bacon? Kermit the Frog's fingers.

What do you get when you cross a dick with a potato? A dictator.

What do a nearsighted gynecologist and a puppy have in common? A wet nose

How do you make a pool table laugh? Tickle its balls.

If you were born in September, it's pretty safe to assume that your parents started their new year with a bang.

A naked man broke into a church. The police chased him around and finally caught him by the organ. (Do ya think he makes music if he's *handled* the right way?)

What do tofu and dildos have in common? They are both meat substitutes.

Did you hear about the constipated accountant? He couldn't budget (Budge it), so he had to work it out with a paper and pencil.