MY LOVE MINE ALL MINE | JEFF X GUIDING LIGHT

❜ ࣪˖ › Requested by @trynafindmayu ! ༉‧ ⋆「 𝗝𝗘𝗙𝗙 𝗫 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 」[#] Guiding Light is a girl lol

「 𝗝𝗘𝗙𝗙 𝗫 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 」

[#] Guiding Light is a girl lol... And she's a girl in like every single story unless someone specifies they want her as a male I can easily do that 😎

[#] Anyways I have a hc that Jeff is German and kept his accent even while he's whatever the hell he is
─────────────

"𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 come around is so ridiculous, they never listen to any of my warnings or signs, never follow my light and somehow end up surviving, and literally disrespect everyone for some strange reason!" Guiding Light rambled, rolling her eyes as she sat on a stool in front of her boyfriend, Jeff's, shop. "They're so annoying... All the damn time."

Jeff let out a gentle hum, nodding as he emptied his tip jar, counting up the coins to see if he had saved up enough for college. To his dismay, he was 30 coins short. "Still not enough, huh?" Guiding light asked, raising a brow at her boyfriend. Nodding, he poured the coins back in the jar and sealed it shut, looking at her again. "I find it strange how players are rude to everyone but me, I mean... I'm not that nice, am I?"

Guiding Light looked at Jeff again before her eyes drifted away and she smirked to herself. She knew well why people weren't being rude to him, she knew very well. Let's just say, Guiding Light could be quite the menace.

"Light..." Jeff mumbled, holding her hand in between two of his own, looking at her in the eyes. "Is there a reason why people aren't rude to me?" he asked, raising a brow.

She looked at him in the eyes before rolling her own, her smirk growing ever so slightly. "It'll hit you eventually..." she mumbled, about to let out a laugh before she felt a gentle kiss to her hand. Then another. It was soft, tender, sweet. Loving. Her blue aura glowed lighter as Jeff pressed soft kisses to her hand, holding it carefully with two of his own. "You're so soft..." he whispered, patting her fingers with his tips. "Why won't you tell me? You never keep secrets..."

She swallowed sharply, her eyes wide before she bit her lip gently, holding back a smile. "I... Well..." Jeff always knew how to get Guiding Light weak in the knees, even when he wasn't trying at all.

And of course he noticed how much she was glowing...

"Oh dear..." Jeff whispered, gliding his thumb against her cheek and smiling, forgetting all about what he was saying before. Boy, was his girl adorable... "Light... Have I made you flustered? You're glowing quite a lot."

Guiding Light quickly shook her head, looking away again. "No, never," she mumbled, glowing even brighter. She could've burned his eyes if he actually had real ones. "I'd never get flustered over you, i-idiot..." she mumbled. Jeff smiled once more before letting out a gentle chuckle, giving her hand a careful squeeze. "What a pretty girl you are, Light..." he whispered before resting his finger under her chin and looking into her eyes. "May I kiss you?" 

Her heart skipped a beat in an instant. She glowed even brighter before slowly nodding, looking at him. Hearing the confirmation from her, he stood up from his chair and leaned forward, his knee on the table. He refused to let her move from where he sat, or make her hurt her stomach from leaning forward, so he did it for her, (𝐀/𝐍: 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥) Leaning down to her level, he pressed a gentle, loving kiss to her lips, rubbing her cheek gently with his thumb once again.

Guiding Light didn't hesitate to lean into it, so she did. She loved Jeff's kisses, he was always so patient and he always gave her kisses with care and love. They've only ever went that far once, and they loved that night.

Truly was one to remember.

He pulled away, looking at her before smiling again, his eyes squinting a little as he did. "Still not flustered?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

Guiding Light rolled her eyes and shook her head, smiling to herself. "No," she mumbled. "I am... Very flustered, my love."

@M1SSM4R1A