✮ CRUCIFIX

𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐗 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒﹔𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃

「 𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 !

❜ ࣪˖ › 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ! ༉‧ ⋆
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

[#] I got references from the wiki and the badges in game guys literally everything in this book revolves around the wiki/j

〈 FIGURE 〉
Figure somewhat gets extremely angry after a crucifixion attempt. He gets more aggressive, faster and will overall just count it as a bad day so he'll be moody all day. He does find it funny how players continuously try to crucify him and fail each time though. Similar to Seek, Guiding Light will pull the chain on Figure's neck as best as she can, but not only that, she'll yank on every single chain every single time to try and banish him. This brings him more pain, which is why he gets more angry.

〈 GUIDING LIGHT 〉
Guiding Light cannot be crucified, because she's the reason why the crucifix is even there. You see how the chains on the entities are always blue? That's her. She chains the entities wrists, ankles and neck, and then she'll use her own power to send the entity down to hell. For like ten minutes as a mini punishment I guess.

〈 RUSH 〉
Every time Rush get's crucified, he will scream like a girl but a tiny bit distorted. He will always grab onto a table of closet in hopes to not get dragged down, but will get dragged down anyways.

〈 AMBUSH 〉
The only reason Ambush screams while being crucified is because of the shock and the chain around his neck. But, excluding those, he doesn't really care and just lets it happen most of the time.

〈 SEEK 〉
When Seek get's chained down, Guiding Light grabs and pulls the chain around his neck as hard as she possibly can, but just isn't strong enough. When the chains go red, Seek's legs will release first. He will most likely chuckle and get ready to charge faster than before, and by the time he does, his arms are free. If the chain around his neck is still there he'll just drag Guiding Light along with him until she either lets go or until he reaches the end of his chase.

〈 HALT 〉
Every time Halt gets crucified, he will scream the loudest out of every entity in the hotel. Players barely crucify Halt, which is why he's not used to the pain. Halt is the only entity that doesn't have a chain around his neck because Guiding Light goes gentle on him intentionally.

〈 EYES 〉
Whenever Eyes sees a player with a crucifix, he'll stare directly at them in hopes of killing the quickly, but fails. When being banished, he'll go from purple to red (Canon) and his pupils will go smaller as he screams.

〈 SCREECH 〉
The only one who will try to escape, but he only tries at the last second because he thinks it's a joke. In short, his hand will banish last.

〈 DUPE 〉
Dupe just screams and fights like he's fighting for his LIFE. Like seriously, he'll claw the damn walls just so he won't get taken and fail lol.

〈 DREAD 〉
Dread doesn't really care about the crucifix. She doesn't even scream. Sure, there may be SOME tears, but that won't stop her from killing other players while getting crucified.

@M1SSM4R1A