PUSSY DRUNK | SEEK X F!READER

❜ ࣪˖ › Requested by @0-ICUP ! ༉‧ ⋆「 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 」─────────────

「 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 」
─────────────

It wasn't often that Seek would ever show his emotions around anyone. Even you, his own girlfriend, he barely showed any emotions. He was always such a workaholic, didn't really care about anything else but work. He always came back angry that he never killed a human (that wasn't you), or he'd be angry when you talked to other entities like Rush or Screech or Figure. Specifically Figure because the two were best friends, it sent him off edge.

It was rare for Seek to show affection towards you or anyone. Not even himself.

So, how on earth did you get here? Roblox was down and making things more awesome, so you were just sitting on Seek's bed, absorbed in a book that Figure had allowed you to borrow from his library. Your knees were bent up, legs a tiny bit spread as you sat, not really caring about who would walk in or not.

In fact, the only person who would actually walk in is Hide, but he didn't really care if he walked in on you fingering yourself or getting fucked by his brother because he didn't like women. It took him a dangerous amount of time to get used to you around, sleeping in the same room as him, breathing the same air at him, even.

Anyways, as you were reading, you noticed the door suddenly swinging open, and in came your boyfriend, Seek, his breathing heavy. He slammed the door and locked it behind him, letting out a sigh before looking at you in the eyes, and hissing gently before walking towards you and taking the book off you, throwing it over his shoulder and grabbing your thighs, pulling you in. "(Y/N)..." he mumbled, taking deep, heavy breaths.

"Seek?" you mumbled, blinking and raising a brow. "Are you alright?" He didn't respond, just chuckled under his breath and gave your thighs a gentle squeeze. Wow, this was him showing affection. And to be honest, it was turning you on...

"Do you trust me, (Y/N)?" Seek asked, raising a brow and leaning in, brushing his finger underneath your chin and lifting up your head. You just nodded your head and bit your bottom lip, looking straight at him. Seek hummed gently before blinking and smirking, holding your thighs tighter and spreading your legs, licking his lips. "God, I've missed this..." he mumbled under his breath and gave you a kiss.

You blinked before leaning into the kiss, your hands on his chest before he suddenly pulled away and smirked, looking down at your legs. "I'm sorry for ignoring you, love... Let me make it up to you," he whispered before kissing your cheek and unbuttoning your pants, pulling them down and smirking. "Look at you, already soaked." Letting out a chuckle, he also yanked your panties off and caressed your core, biting his lip.

Seek got off the bed and pulled you to sit on the side before kneeling down in front of you and giving you an innocent lick, and smirking some more. There's just a few instances where Seek can totally relax, and there's even fewer things that can make him relax completely without much effort. And one of those things is this exact activity. And what was that?

Eating your pussy like it's his last meal.

Maybe it was your taste. How addicting your taste was to him, or maybe he was just going crazy. He couldn't even remember the last time he ate you out like a dog, or even spent some time with you. "Eyes down here," he whispered, his breath against your clit before continuing to lick and kiss you there, plunging his tongue deep into your entrance, breathing deeply. 

It was almost like he was drunk off you. "S-Seek... Ah..~ " you moaned softly, your hand gripping onto his soft, curly hair before you looked down at him, beads of sweat rolling down from your forehead. He just let out a chuckle and buried his face deeper in, his tongue going in further and swirling around inside of you before suddenly pulling away and kissing around your clit, humming as he did. Then he stood and captured your lips in another heated kiss, two of his fingers massaging your pussy, making your mouth slightly open and he shoved his tongue in your mouth, claiming you as his own.

He didn't give a shit if anyone caught them, he knew that his brother wouldn't really care, Figure could obviously hear them already, and the rest? Probably have awkward reactions, but Seek didn't give a shit about them. "See these?" he asked, pointing to your legs. "Spread them, and lift them up," he ordered, narrowing his brows at you.

Well, it wasn't like you had much of a choice, he used to be a threat to you.

Boy, was this gonna be a long night...

[#] GET ROBBED LMAO

@M1SSM4R1A