BFFS | TIMOTHY X CHILD!READER

❜ ࣪˖ › Requested by @0-ICUP ! ༉‧ ⋆「 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗬 𝗫 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 」─────────────

「 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗬 𝗫 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 
─────────────

"𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀..?" you mumbled, walking out of your hotel room and blinking rapidly. You and your family had gone to a different country, so you went to a hotel that was said to be five stars. But you were from a family of weirdos, and your cousin had chosen this one specifically. How they loved him so. Clutching onto your teddy bear, you looked around once more and bit your top lip, feeling like almost crying.

What could you do? You were only five.

Your whole family had left the room early in the morning and had somewhat died all together in the library, at least that's what some sparkly, calming voice told you after you had woken up, and you had even felt like someone was brushing a loose strand away from your face.

You didn't do much, or think much, but you did manage to make up some blue sparkles that were just about visible.

"Papa?" you started again, your voice a tiny bit louder than before. "A-Anyone?" Sniffling, your eyes welled as you looked around, your stuffed animal in your arms, covering your mouth with it. You blinked, looking around the corridor for the key to the next room. Maybe it's in one of the drawers! You thought to yourself, feeling a little bit hopeful. So you started searching there.

Walking back into your room, you grabbed your backpack and emptied it, starting to pack things you might need. You've seen your brother play horror games before, so maybe it just needed to be like that! Just... No monsters. You packed two full water bottles, a flashlight with plenty of batteries, vitamins, food and your teddy bear; yes, it was coming with you.

After that, you put on your coat and slung your bag over your shoulder and then slid off the bed, letting out a sigh. You thought you were pretty prepared. But then it hit. You were only five, what could you do?

Biting your bottom lip, you let out a saddened sigh again and opened a drawer to search for a key, only to get jumpscared by... A boy? He looked around your age. "Boo!!" he exclaimed with a laugh scratching your cheek.

You screamed, stumbling backwards and falling over, hitting your head bad on a desk behind you. Heaven knows what happened after that.

❜ ࣪˖ › CURRENT TIMELINE ! ༉‧ ⋆

"Hey..." a soft voice whispered as you felt a warm hand cup your cheek. "Are you awake? I didn't mean to scare you... Well, I did, but not... this bad." You blinked, your eyes slowly opening as you caught an image of the boy in front of you. Black hair, grey skin, red eyes, fangs and two legs... Well, unless you counted the other three on each side of him.

There was no way that was a human.

"Wha..?" you asked, blinking some more. "You blink a lot!" the spider-like boy commented, giggling as he spoke. "I'm Timothy." He had a bright smile for a boy who looked like he craved blood.

"(Y/N)..." "Woah, your name is cool!" Your eyes lit up from that. "Really?" you asked with a smile, the both of you forgetting how you even got there in the first place. "Yeah!! Wanna be friends?" he asked. "Best friends?" you added on, extending your hand out for a handshake. "Best friends! Forever!" he exclaimed, smiling widely at you. And so did you.

[#] What's up guys welcome back to my youtube channel like and subscribe for more content (jk)

[#] Short chapter because I have to go back to school tomorrow UGH. Anyways who wants to see aged up Timothy 😱

@M1SSM4R1A