PLEASE LOOK AT ME!! | LOOKMAN X BLITZ

❜ ࣪˖ › Requested by @Avan_playz ! ༉‧ ⋆「 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗫 𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗭 」─────────────

「 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗫 𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗭 」
─────────────

The Lookman craved attention, but at the same time, he hated it. He hated being stared at, just like his older brother Eyes. But he hated it to a certain extent, he'd only damage people he didn't like, and leave the people he was fine with alone. Same went with Lookman, but he only let one person out of everyone look at him.

Blitz.

The two weren't even friends, in fact, they barely spoke in general. They just had this kind of connection; Or that's what Lookman thought. Blitz was rude, ignorant and egotistical (𝐀/𝐍: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐡).

Lookman was fragile. Very fragile. Soft-hearted, barely spoke, you know the drill with those types. It wasn't even like he was trying to get insulted or finding attention, he just didn't really like anyone in the back. He didn't even know why he was there with all the others.

"Lookman?"

Maybe he was just... different. Or maybe he really was an attention seeker-

"Lookman!! Are you even listening?!"

Lookman flinched, looking up and locking eyes with Haste, hearing him hiss as he caused damage. His eyes widened before he quickly covered them and swore at the sky, stomping his foot. "Fucking hell, Lookman! I'm losing my damn patience, I swear." He blinked and grabbed his blindfold, covering his eyes and hanging his head in shame. Haste just rolled his eyes before flicking his hair away from his eyes. "Weirdo," he mumbled under his breath, walking and brushing past him.

He let out a small sigh, closing his eyes and taking his blindfold off, biting his tongue. He just crossed his legs in the air, sighing deeply once more. "Lookie?" a deep voice asked. Lookman blinked, looking up and seeing Blitz in front of him.

He smiled, only to get the back of Blitz's head. He thought Lookman would damage him... He let out a sigh, looking away and biting his tongue once more. "You can look at me..." he mumbled, uncrossing his legs and standing up straight, looking up at Blitz and taking a step closer. "Alright kid, nice joke. But I'm already angry enough by the amount of employees I've failed to catch." "No, I..."

"Don't." "Blitz, I'm serious. You can look at me..." "Lookman! Please, don't make me angry with your pranks. It's not everyday." Lookman looked away and bit his lip, grabbing Blitz's wrist quickly before he tried walking away. "I'm not a child," he mumbled. Blitz raised a brow and looked back, letting out a chuckle. "Whatever, ki-" 

"I'm not a child!! I grew up faster than other people, I don't need all the other stuff that children have!! It's not my fault I look like this!" Lookman snapped, stomping his foot. "Please, I get you're in a bad mood, but can't you just look at me?!" 

Blitz blinked, looking away before shaking his head and yanking his arm back, rolling his eyes and walking away, down the doors and ignoring him. He only cared for himself. "Stupid kid raising his voice at me," he hissed to himself.

Lookman blinked, a small tear rolling down his face. God, was he broken. Was it his fault they mistreated him? Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Heaven knew..

[#] Lazy ass chapter guys, sorry I'm literally on a time crunch RAHHHHHHHH

@M1SSM4R1A