(TW) HOW DID THEY DIE?

⤷ ꕀ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐞 ? 𓂅 ┆⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

[#] Yes chat I killed all these rats and what (pls dont cancel me) 

[#] I don't know chat I mean I was awfully uncomfortable while writing all this but I did it anyway because for some reason I felt like it.

[#] y'all are SO lucky I can't draw (pls nobody draw these I had a stroke while writing them)

[#] TRIGGER WARNING: AWFULLY CREATIVE. I GOT MOST OF THESE IDEAS FROM WATTPAD BOOKS AND HORROR MOVIES IDK

[#] Also they all worked at the hotel when they were alive and they are all my ocs so lets just say it's zoomed into the future... And there's just the cause on top so u don't gotta read allat

[#] Also spoiler alert the same guy killed every single one of them and I am NOT revealing who killed them

𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄
Natural Causes
He was a librarian after he left University because he felt like getting smarter, so after he left, him and Seek went along and got a job at the hotel, Seek was a receptionist while Figure became a librarian. Anyway, at one point when a bunch of employees got in the hotel, something happened to him, and no one knows what happened, but on day he randomly woke up and couldn't see at all in one eye, while his other went disturbingly blurry. He died because of it because turns out it was an infection and it got into his brain so he was on the brink of death. Turns out, he could've survived and he would've if someone didn't pull the plug.

𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊
Murdered
Seek was brutally murdered, believe it or not. He was working at the hotel already, and he already went blind in one eye because a stupid rat scratched him in the eye, but he was slowly recovering. He would still be alive if someone didn't force themselves on him and murdered him. Seek was st4bbed like 12 times in the heart while he begged and screamed for help or whatever. After he died, they kicked his body down to the ground to make sure that he was dead and stepped on his head, making the blind eye pop out of its socket, then they tied him to a pole.

𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐇
Suicide
Dude so after Rush died, Ambush tried to go on with his life but literally couldn't because first he tried to literally k1ll the m4rderer because he killed Rush and failed after so many tries so gave up and second he cried everyday because of his best friends fucking death and blamed himself for not protecting him to the point where he couldn't take shit no more and hung himself. And a figure was actually standing at the scene of his dead, just swinging the body back and forth because they were a maniac.