29.

Jack's POV

The night was young which meant the bar was absolutely packed. People were grinding on each other while others danced on bar tops. It was insane, but it was a place I was used to. It's where I used to pick up the skanks, they were the easiest to hookup with. But tonight I wasn't in the mood for anything. I didn't even want to be here if I'm being honest. I just wanted to be with Melissa.

I followed Curtis to where the bar was and ordered my usual, whiskey on the rocks. The bartender was sweet. She looked to be about a year older than me. She had shoulder length blonde hair, a sleeve of tattoos and was wearing a tank top with the name of the bar in big bold letters. She was someone I would take home if I had enough to drink.

"It's on me" She winks as she passes me the glass.

"No, you don't need to do that" I say as I place a 10 on the counter. She shakes her head and gives it back along with a napkin. I chuckle lightly and thank her as I read the napkin.

It had her name, Reign. In big bold letters along with what I assumed was her phone number. I chugged the alcohol in my glass, the liquor burning my throat in the process. I smiled and ordered another. Reign and I began talking. The talking went on for about a half hour before I realized I was drunk. The drinks started to go down like water. Reign laughed lightly as she grabbed my hand and brought me to the nearest employees only bathroom. I smirked and picked her up, placing her directly onto the cold marble.

"You know I never got your name" She smirked. Her hands found themselves in my hair then soon down the front of my button up shirt.

"Jack. Jack Hughes" I slur. I knew I was slurring.

"That's a name I don't mind saying over and over again" she whispered in my ear. Her breath caused me to shiver. I just smirked at her in response. My hands soon roamed her body, up and down every single one of her curves until they landed between her legs. I rubbed her softly through the thin fabric of her panties as I began kissing up and down her jawline.

"This is going to be worth missing my shift" She smirked and her lips soon ended up on mine.

Melissa's POV

I sat in my bed and cried. Like the biggest baby night I add. Reanne and Trevor sat beside me as they rubbed my back in hopes to comfort me. Jack's words replayed constantly in my head, it was as if they were on an endless loop. It was as if I couldn't find a way to stop them.

"I'll go fuck Miranda" That was all I could hear.

"He's an asshole Mel. I told you he was an asshole. He will never change" Reanne spoke. Her voice was soft, but her words cut me deeper.

"Reanne is right Mel. Please don't give him another chance. He doesn't deserve you" Trevor adds.

I knew the two of were right. I wanted to believe them, but the other part of me didn't want to. It wanted me to believe that Jack could change. It wanted me to believe that I could change him.

"I love that you both are trying to help" I begin as I sit up in my warm and comfy bed. The tissues fell everywhere and when I looked at the two of them they gasped. "But I love him. I really love him" I sighed. My eyes once filled with tears.

"Love hurts Mel. But you don't deserve this kind of love, if you can even call it that" Reanne speaks.

"You deserve the love of someone who will treat you like a queen" Trevor adds. "Like the way I treat my girlfriend and Curtis treats Reanne"

If only I could find a love like they have.

A beep from Reanne's phone soon stopped her from speaking. Her eyes widened.

"What happened?" Trevor and I asked. Both of us confused at her expression.

"Oh nothing" she replies awkwardly as she quickly puts her phone in her pocket.

"I don't believe you at all. What the hell is on your phone?" I ask. I find myself getting annoyed.

What was she hiding?

"It's nothing Mel. I promise" I give her a look but sigh. I decide to drop the topic. I had no more energy to fight with her.

"Why won't you just tell us?" Trevor asks. I roll my eyes at the conversation topic once again being brought up.

"Fine. Do you want to see what it is?"Reanne is annoyed as she pulls her phone from her pocket. She opens it and pulls up a message from Curtis.

I gasped, Trevor looked as if he was ready to fight. The photo shattered my already broken heart. I'm surprised it could still break. My eyes turned into a waterfall, the tears wouldn't stop falling. They just kept coming and coming. Reanne turned off her phone and pulled me into a hug.

How could he do it again? How could he? He promised. He promised me he wouldn't hurt me anymore.

"Call someone over" was all I said. Reanne and Trevor looked up at each other the back at me confused.

"Call Nico"

——

I am finally over my writers block yaaaaaay!!! Here are a few quick updates that I hope you all enjoy. I don't want to drag the story on too long, but I have a few more ideas before I end it.

Don't forget to vote, share and comment! Love you all
Xoxox