34.

Melissa's POV

The sound of moans and panting was all that can be heard in the quiet room. I told Nico I needed him, I told him I needed him bad. Now here I am, naked in his bed with his hips thrusting in and out of me at a rapid pace. I moaned his name with each thrust, Nico groaned as his grip on my waist tightened. I knew he would ditch drinks with the guys if it meant sex, that's why I had told him I needed him. "You feel so good baby" Nico spoke. His breath tickled my ear. He soon began to leave wet kisses up and down my neck.

"Faster baby" I moaned. My hands clawed at his bare back. I knew he would have scratches but I didn't care. I didn't care about the taunting he would get from his teammates. His hips moved faster and faster. I can feel myself clenching around him with each movement. I found myself getting an idea. An idea I knew would turn him on. I am not sure how I did it, but i managed to flip us over so I was now on top. Nico was taken aback by my actions, watching in awe as I ran my hands up and down his chest.

"Mm whatcha doing baby?" Nico asks. His hands gripped my ass tightly.

"You'll see" I smirked. I grabbed his dick in my hand and gave a few pumps before slowly sinking down on it. I gasped at the feeling, the grip Nico had on my ass tightened. The wave of pleasure ran through me as I moved up and down. I moaned his name over and over as he grabbed a hold of my boobs.

He moaned at the feeling. At the view he had above him. His eyes burned a hole right through me. I felt my stomach form those familiar knots, the feeling of pleasure getting more and more intense. I could tell Nico was close too, he began to thrust his hips up as he gripped my waist.

I came with a loud moan and a shudder. The pleasure was unbearable. I soon felt Nico release inside of the condom he had put on. I laid down against his sweaty chest, our breathing rough. I leaned up and placed a soft kiss onto his red lips.

"Glad I didn't get drinks with the guys" Nico chuckled, "This was way more fun"

"I would sure hope so" I joked as I rolled onto the empty side of the bed.

I ran my hands up and down Nico's bare, yet sweaty chest. He sakes his hand around my waist and pulls me closer. I soon close my eyes, letting out a sigh of relief. I had never felt more safe. I felt as if no one could touch me, no one could hurt me. I loved Nico. Thoughts of Jack soon left my mind, Nico was better.

I didn't need Jack.

Jack's POV

The next morning begins with an early practice. It's a mess of a practice to say the least. Everyone is hung over off their asses, some of the guys fell over each other. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. Coach looked at us angry, it was as if he wanted to kill us.

"Guys practice is over" Coach huffs, throwing his clipboard onto the bench. "You're all hungover off your asses"

"No coach, we're fine" Curtis sighs. His runs a hand down his face.

"Get back to work. We got a series to win" Coach replied. The guys and I soon began skating around the empty arena. I looked into the stands and saw Mel sitting at the glass smiling over at Nico. I missed her smile, I missed her laugh. I missed everything about her. It broke me to see her with him, but I fucked up.

I fucked everything up.

I soon noticed her eyes on me. She gave me a blank stare. I sent her a wave, a small one of course. I was surprised when she returned it. My heart fluttered.

"Dude she's dating Nico" Curtis chimes in. I give him the finger as I skate away. Our practice soon came to an end and I made my way to the locker room. Thoughts of Melissa clouded my mind. Although I was with Miranda, Melissa was the only girl I ever truly wanted. She's the girl I will always want. I wanted to win her back.

I just couldn't figure out how to again.

"You coming Hughes?" I looked up to see Nico standing above me.

"W-where?" I ask.

"For lunch. We're all going to grab a bite to eat" He replies. I nod my head slowly, an outing with the boys is what I needed.

I quickly got myself out of my equipment and into a clean pair of clothes. The shower I had taken prior was one I needed. I soon followed Nico to his car and got in the backseat. I looked in the passenger seat and there sat Melissa. Her face was buried in her phone, she looked up when Nico opened the door and sat in the driver's seat.

"I hope you don't mind babe, Jack is coming with all of us for lunch" Nico says. Mel sighs and shrugs her shoulders. It didn't phase her. She barely even knew I was there. She barely acknowledged me.

My heart sank.

The car ride to the restaurant was an awkward one to say the least. No one said a word, I had silently wished I took my own car today. The one day I choose to carpool with Curtis goes against me.

One thing I knew for sure though. It was something that had popped into my head, something I hoped would be a good idea. I needed to find a way to talk to Mel. I needed to speak my mind and let her know how I felt about her.

I just truly hoped she would listen.

———

I am so sorry for the long wait. I have been sssuppppperrrr busy and it sucks! I hope you all enjoy the chapter

Xoxox