2

After dinner, Felix walked me back to my hotel. "Thanks for everything. You really saved me today," I said as we stopped in front of the hotel. I looked up at him; he was about a head taller than me. "You're welcome," he replied. There was a moment of silence. "So... I'm free tomorrow. I can show you the city. We can go shopping, I mean you need clothes," he suggested with a grin. I smiled broadly.

"I'd love to do that," I replied. Felix returned my grin. "I'll pick you up tomorrow. I'll text you the time," he said, pulling out his phone. "Is this your way to ask for my phone number?" I asked teasingly. He grinned sheepishly. "Maybe?" he replied. I took his phone with a grin and entered my number before handing it back to him. He grinned widely. "See you tomorrow," he said. I nodded.

"Thanks again. Really. I don't know what I would have done without you," I said. I stood on tiptoes and pressed a kiss to his cheek. His hand almost automatically rested on my hip. As I stepped back, Felix had a pink tint on his cheeks. I smiled one last time before turning and disappearing into the hotel.

***

Felix tried to unlock the door as quietly as possible when he got home. His day had taken an unexpected turn, but it was a positive one. He couldn't stop smiling, his hand wandering to the cheek she had kissed repeatedly. He felt nervous about tomorrow, though he couldn't quite explain why.

"So who's Emily?" Chan said as Felix walked through the kitchen. Felix stopped, Han and Hyunjin were with Chan, looking at him curiously. "Huh?" Felix asked. He perfectly understood the question; he just needed time to think of an answer. "Chan told us you were with a girl," Han said, grinning. "Oh... I helped her. She was sitting on a bench at the airport crying," Felix explained.

"And it took the whole day?" Hyunjin asked, raising their eyebrows in amusement. "Well, her wallet was stolen, and she actually wanted to fly to Sydney. The next flight is in three days, so I took her to a hotel," he explained. "You took her to a hotel room?" Chan asked, his voice teasing. "Not like this!" Felix said quickly. "I bought her dinner. We ate, and I walked her back to the hotel."

"You like her," Chan observed. "Yeah. She's nice. I'm showing her Seoul tomorrow," Felix said, feeling a blush creeping onto his face. He opened the fridge and peered inside, hoping the others wouldn't notice. "I think he has a crush," Han joked. "I've known her for one day," Felix replied, grabbing a soda.

"Enough to have a crush. Is she pretty?" Han asked, grinning. "She's a model," Felix mumbled. "Do you have a picture?" Hyunjin asked. "I can try to find her on Instagram," he said, taking out his phone. He just needed to type in her first name in the search bar. She was the first one to pop up. 4 million followers. Kind of a model? She apparently was a huge deal in England. He scrolled through some pictures himself before handing the phone to the boys. They looked at the brunette girl curiously.

"I can't believe that you made a move on her," Han laughed. "What does that mean?" Felix asked, a little bit offended. "I mean she's like a 10/10. I didn't know you had that kind of rizz," he joked. Felix rolled his eyes. "It's called being nice," he answered. "I followed her for you," Han said. "What? Now she'll think I'm stalking her!" Felix protested. "Well, we are stalking her," he replied.

***

yong.lixx started following you

I smiled as I realized who had just followed me. Of course, I followed him back. Was he searching for me? I had butterflies in my stomach. No, not butterflies. Airplanes

justemily

liked by yong

liked by yong.lixx and 547.987 others
justemily stranded in Seoul with no money but I got saved by a blonde hero
View all 567 comments