16

Felix was waiting for me at the airport, grinning widely. My heart stopped when I saw him, and I quickly let go of my two suitcases and ran straight into his arms. He pulled me closer and pressed me against his body. "I missed you terribly!" he said.

I breathed in his scent that I missed so much. "Ask me," I whispered into his chest. We stood there for an eternity before he pushed me away slightly to press his lips on mine. It felt like the first time again. I slung my arms around his neck, pulling him further down to me, hungrily tasting his lips, which tasted like strawberries.

I knew he was using his strawberry chapstick just before he got here. He knew I loved it. He pulled away and chuckled. "We need to stop or else I won't be able to behave myself anymore," he grinned. He walked over to my suitcases and took both of them. "Come on, let's go home quickly," he said. I smiled and walked as close to him as possible.

It was exhausting to walk through the airport with Felix, especially after a 12-hour flight. It was almost like we were on a red carpet because flashes were blinding us. It may have been partially my fault because I said on national television that I was coming here this week, and as I heard, paparazzi were waiting here for days to catch a glimpse of us.

Felix was walking quickly, but being his usual sunshine self, he was smiling at everyone. I'm sure I looked horrible, but I also tried my best to smile at everybody just like him. Felix lifted my suitcases into the trunk of a black car. I recognized it. It was Chan's. Then he opened the passenger door for me.

With flashlights still clicking, I got into the car. Felix went to the other side and got in on the driver's side. Airport security had a hard time holding the people off, but we finally managed to drive away. "That was an experience," I sighed. Felix laughed a little. "It's your fault. You told the whole world you were coming today," he chuckled. "Yeah, but only because I was so excited!" I sighed, "and I didn't specify a day. I said this week."

Felix took a wrong turn. "Hey, that's not the way to your dorm," I said, confused. "We need to go somewhere first," Felix grinned. I closed my eyes. "Okay. But quickly. I want to take a shower and relax," I mumbled. "You'll like it," Felix grinned.

***

We came to a halt in front of a big building. I looked at Felix, confused. "What's that about, Lix?" I asked. He just got out of the car without saying anything. I got out as well. He gently took my hand in his. "Come with me," he said. He had a pair of keys in his free hand and opened the front door with it.

"Where are we?" I asked, still not able to make a connection to this place. "Just wait," Felix laughed and pulled me into an elevator. We rode up to the 7th floor and came to a stop in front of an apartment door. Felix grinned at me and held out a key. On that key was a keychain with his photocard on it. I laughed.

"What is this?" I asked and took the key from him. "Your key to our apartment," he said simply. "What?" I asked, confused. I looked up into his eyes after staring at the key for a little longer. "Do you wanna go in or do you just want to stare at me?" Felix laughed. "You got us an apartment? But what about the dorm?" I asked, "you love living with the boys."

My hands were shaking with happiness. "I will stay there when the schedule is full, but in the months when I have a bit more time, I will live here with you. Of course, only if you want to. It's in your name, you get to decide," he explained, smiling, "now open the door already!"

He was jumping up and down excitedly. I tried my best to open the door with my shaking hand. Felix giggled and steadied my hand with his. We came into a beautiful, light apartment. I looked through the hall; it was beautiful. Right opposite from the door hung the painting Hyunjin did for me, which I couldn't take with me to London because it was too big for the plane.

A few of Felix's shoes and jackets were already next to the door. "Hyunjin helped me pick out the furniture, and me and the boys put it all together," Felix said, walking in farther and taking his shoes off. I did the same and let him pull me by my hand, still unable to say anything.

He showed me the kitchen first. It was a modern black kitchen that was big enough so that we both could cook or bake together. There was a small kitchen desk in the corner, just big enough for the two of us. He guided me into the living room next. There was a beige sofa against the wall and a big TV right opposite. Felix's Nintendo Switch was already connected.

Next to the sofa was his computer setup. "Look, I can game and you can watch TV or watch me! That's why it's next to the sofa! And look, Hyunjin painted a picture of us!" Felix pointed at the picture of two people hugging each other tightly above the sofa. I couldn't help but tear up a little bit.

Felix pulled me into the bedroom next. There was a huge bed, packed with pillows and a lot of Bbokari plushies. I laughed a little as my tears started to fall. "Hey, what's wrong?" Felix asked, confused, pulling me into a tight hug, "I haven't shown you the huge walk-in closet yet. Because we both have a whole lot of clothes," he whispered.

I just started to cry harder. "No, it's so... nobody has ever done something like that for me. I mean, you got me a whole apartment with furniture and all!" I cried. "You moved here just for me, that's the least I could do," Felix said, pressing me against his chest. "I love you so much," I whispered and sniffled. He pushed me away a little bit and wiped away my tears with his thumbs. "I love you too. And now we never will have to leave each other again. I will stay by your side forever," he whispered. And as his lips slowly lowered onto mine, everything was perfect.