5

emily_brown_updates

liked by 7.327 others
emily_brown_updates Emily leaving the Stray Kids Concert in London. Felix followed alone, not long after, getting on the same taxi as her
view all 4.821 comments
User1 Do you think they're dating?
>User2 The other members all followed her on instagram so maybe?
>User1 this would be so sad
User3 I already hate her
User4 I saw her at the concert! She was dancing so cute in the VIP Area!!!
>User5 she literally was dancing terribly

***

Felix and I had driven to my apartment, and Felix was in the shower when I scrolled through comments on Instagram. At the beginning of my career, I had sworn never to do that, but I was too interested in what was being commented under this update post. Tears welled up in my eyes. It wasn't like Bangchan had said. It was worse.

There were only a handful of nice things. Was I dancing terribly? I just felt the music... "What are you doing?" Felix asked. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white baggy t-shirt. He was still drying his hair with a towel. "Nothing," I said quickly and locked my phone without closing the page. Felix looked at me questioningly.

"Show me your phone," he said, reaching out his hand. "Felix..." I started, but he shook his head. "No, something is bothering you, I can see. Show it to me," he said. Reluctantly, I handed him my phone. He knew the code. He scrolled through the comments himself for a moment. "Em... don't listen to them," he said softly.

He quickly blocked the Instagram page and handed me back my phone. "What if they are right?" I whispered softly. Felix shook his head. "Stop this nonsense," he said. "But these are only rumors, Felix. I mean, we're just friends, and they already say stuff like that, what if... it doesn't matter," I whispered.

"Listen, Em, these people are hiding behind an anonymous profile. Don't listen to a word they say. I really, really like you, and that is all that matters," he said. I looked down at my fingers. "You really, really like me?" I whispered shyly. Felix gently cupped my face in his hands. My world stopped spinning as I looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I don't care what a single soul in this whole world says. The day I saw you at that airport was the best day I ever had," he whispered. I felt his breath on my face. It smelled like peppermint. Slowly, I nodded. "Okay, I will stop reading stuff like that," I whispered. "Good girl," Felix replied, his voice deeper than before. My heart skipped a beat, and a shiver ran down my spine.

"I missed you so much," I whispered. Felix started grinning. I could have sworn he was getting closer, but all my senses had stopped functioning properly. "I really missed you too," he replied. His cheeks were pink as his gaze flickered briefly to my lips. My breath quickened, and my stomach tightened. I wanted him to kiss me so bad.

His thumb gently stroked my cheek, and his eyes kept wandering to my lips. "Felix?" I said with a trembling voice. Felix looked back into my eyes and signaled for me to continue talking. "Can you please kiss me?" I whispered. I didn't care what I was risking here. Maybe I was misinterpreting the signs, who knows. But I needed his closeness right now.

Felix took a deep breath, then gently pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. My fingers were tangled in his still damp hair, and I pressed myself closer to him. A thousand fireworks were going off inside me. Felix's hands roamed over me, and I didn't want him to stop.

"You know you made me crazy the whole day in this see-through dress, right?" Felix whispered between kisses. I giggled. Felix carefully pushed up my skirt a bit as his phone rang. I groaned in annoyance, but Felix simply ignored it and started placing gentle kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

His phone stopped ringing, but it didn't take 10 seconds for it to start again. "Maybe something happened," I whispered as I pressed his head further against my neck. Felix sighed softly and pulled away from me, reaching for his phone. I took the opportunity to start kissing his neck myself.

"What is it, Han?" Felix said into his phone. I started gently sucking on a spot, being careful not to leave a mark. After all, I didn't want to disfigure him for the rest of the tour. Felix's free hand rested on the back of my head, and he gently pulled me closer to him. "Yes, you are disturbing," Felix replied. His voice was trembling. "I don't know when," I slid a hand under his shirt and gently stroked the muscles clearly defined under my hand.

He let out a soft moan. Did Han hear it? I bit my lip. These grey sweatpants left little to the imagination. "No, no, I think I need another while. You can eat without me," Felix continued. His voice alone was driving me crazy. I swung one leg over to the other side and sat wide-legged on his lap again.

"Yeah, she's next to me, desperately waiting for me," Felix said. He made it sound like a joke, but he knew it wasn't. I stopped what I was doing and took Felix's phone out of his hand. "Hey, Han. Listen, I don't want to be rude, but we are kind of busy... you know we want to eat... dessert. So do you mind if Felix will call you back in... I don't know, half an hour?" I said, looking at Felix, his hands wandering under my dress again. "You know what? Maybe we need a bit longer, but I promise as soon as we both finish, he will give you a call back."

"Okay, Em! Enjoy your meal!" Han replied. "Oh, I will," I said and hung up, tossing Felix's phone to the other end of the sofa. "I didn't know that you can dirty talk without dirty talking," Felix joked. "Shut up and do your thing," I replied and pressed my body against his.

My body longed for his touch. Felix placed his hands under my butt and stood up. I had no other option but to wrap my legs around him. "I think this is the moment when you should show me your bedroom," he whispered. "Second door to the right," I replied, swallowing hard. Felix carried me effortlessly into my bedroom and closed the door behind us.

***

"I just had the weirdest call with Felix and Emily," Han said as he came back into the hotel room. He went outside to call Felix because the reception was better there. "What do you mean?" Seungmin asked, but nobody looked up from their phones. "Felix was all annoyed that I called, and Emily told me that they are busy having dessert and that they need like a lot of time till they both finish," Han said, confused.

Six pairs of eyes looked at him shocked. "What do you mean?" Changbin asked. Han shrugged. "They were out of breath, maybe they were going somewhere?" he asked. Everyone started laughing. "This little dipshit. I didn't know he had it in him," Bangchan said. "What do you mean?" Han asked, more confused than before. Then it hit him, "oh my god!" Everybody screamed. "Never ever in a million years will he last long!" Lee Know yelled, causing the others to laugh even louder.