9

2 months later

"Hey, babe, what's up?" Felix said as he picked up the phone. "Are you busy?" I asked. "No, just came home from practice," he said. I heard him fill up a glass of water. "Say hi to Emily, guys!" he yelled, and seven voices screamed some kind of hello. I laughed. "I just called to tell you that I'm coming to Seoul next week," I said happily.

"Next week?" he asked, sounding genuinely happy. "Why?" "Well, since we're official, I kind of became a thing in Korea, I guess. Thanks for that in the first place. Anyways, Vogue Korea wants me on their cover, so I'm shooting it next week," I explained. "That's great! I'm so proud of you," he said. I smiled. "I thought maybe I could stay longer because I don't have any plans after that," I said. "I know you have practices and stuff, but I could just wait for you every day." "I would love if you stayed longer," he said. "Two weeks?" I asked. "As long as you want," he answered.

***

Unfortunately, Felix couldn't pick me up at the airport. First of all, I was going to my photo shoot right away, and they sent someone to pick me up. Felix also had practice, so I needed to wait a little longer until I could finally see him again. My heart ached. I had a few boyfriends before, but it was never like this.

I just missed him terribly all the time. The way he looked at me, the way he laughed, the cheesy things he would say to me, and the way he made me go crazy when he touched me. For God's sake, he just needed to look at me that special way. I loved everything about him, and I already knew that saying goodbye in two weeks would be even worse than the last time.

***

I pressed the button on the door and waited. A gentle hum sounded, and I pushed the door open. I stepped into the elevator and pressed the 5, as he had told me. Excitedly, I tapped on the spot. I practically ran out of the elevator. When I saw him, I let all my things fall carelessly to the ground and fell into his outstretched arms. Immediately, a feeling of security enveloped me. He held me so tightly that I could barely breathe, but I didn't care.

I wanted to be as close to him as possible. "I missed you so much," he whispered. His Australian accent made my knees go weak. "Ask me," I whispered back before lifting my head slightly to look at him. He started smiling immediately. I missed everything about him. I lifted my hand, slowly stroking the freckles on his cheeks. He leaned down and kissed me gently. Everything inside me exploded.

It was like kissing him for the first time. I buried my hands in his hair and stood on my tiptoes to be even closer to him. His hands started roaming over my body. I chuckled into the kiss. "Wait," I whispered, parting from him. "Why? I'm dying," he said. "I don't want to leave my things outside. And I can't promise that I can stop if we start now," I said, grinning.

Felix groaned. "You're right," he finally said. He took my suitcase and my backpack and carried them inside. "Where are the boys?" I asked. Felix grinned. "They are coming back very late today. They went out so that we can have the apartment to ourselves," he explained. I leaned against the wall and looked up at Felix. My stomach tightened. "And why would they do that?" I asked, giving him my most seductive gaze through my lashes.

Felix took a step towards me, placing his hand next to my head on the wall. "Let me show you why," he whispered, pressing his lips against mine again.

***

I was lying next to him under his blanket, watching him as he slept. I slowly stroked the hair out of his face. How can someone be so beautiful? I heard the boys come back a while ago, but I'm sure they immediately went to bed. Sadly, I was really thirsty. So I slowly stood up and pulled Felix's shirt over my head. It was already oversized on him, and it hung down to my knees on me. I went out to search for the kitchen.

I found it quickly and started searching for glasses. "Can I help you?" I heard Chan ask. Felix told me that he was up late often, and I didn't notice him sitting on his phone in the dark. "Oh, I just wanted to grab a glass of water," I said, smiling at him. Chan stood up and opened a cupboard. "It's nice to see you again," he said and filled the glass he took out with water. I smiled as he hugged me and took the glass from him gratefully. "Nice to see you too," I mumbled before taking a deep gulp of water. Finally, I felt home again.