11

I was sitting in the living room by myself. The boys were at practice the whole day because they have an upcoming concert, and I was bored out of my mind. I scrolled through my phone. I know that the boys often do live streams. I never did one, but maybe I should try? I clicked on Instagram and started a live stream.

People were joining very fast. "I'm doing this for the first time, so please be nice guys," I said, grinning into the camera, "so am I just supposed to read the comments?" I scrolled up a bit. "Where is Felix? Felix is working with the boys today," I explained. "I'm just chilling... are you alone the every day? Well, it depends. Yesterday Seungmin and I.N. had a day off, and we were chilling together, and on Monday, I was hanging out with Hyunjin. He made a portrait of me. That was nice. I think tomorrow is Han's day off. Maybe we'll do something fun then," I continued scrolling through the comments.

"Oh, Felix commented... wait, shouldn't you be dancing your heart out?" I asked, confused, "well, anyways... yes, I did eat. I had Han's leftovers from yesterday. He told me I could have them, actually, he screamed at me that I should eat them," I explained and giggled. "What is your favorite Stray Kids song?" someone commented, "okay so it depends... well, actually it doesn't. I really like 'Deep End' for obvious reasons. I always listen to it when I'm not with Felix to fall asleep. But what can I say... I'm just a woman, so my real favorite song is 'Red Lights'," I grinned into the camera.

"Does Felix sing a lot?" I read the next comment, "all the time! He sings more than he speaks! But I love it," I explained. I heard the front door open. "Oh, I think the boys are back. Maybe they'll swing by and say hello to you guys," I said. It wasn't long until Felix strolled into the room. "Hey," he said to the camera, before placing a sweet kiss on my lips and placing a cup in front of me. "I brought you the boba you like so much." He sat down next to me.

"How do I deserve you?" I said and looked at him. He just grinned, and I took a sip from my straw. Felix started to read comments to me, and we streamed for another hour before I turned it off. "That was very nice," Felix said. I smiled because he sounded so Australian while saying "noice." Just as I finished, my phone rang. "It's my manager," I said, picking up the phone.

"What's up, John?" I asked. "First of all: great idea with the livestream. People love that kind of stuff," he said. I laughed. "It was fun," I answered. "Now the real reason why I'm calling. I was browsing around and saw that there was a casting for a fashion show in Seoul. The show would be two days before you have to leave, and the casting is the day after tomorrow. Do you want to go?" he asked. I looked at Felix, who was eagerly nodding.

"I haven't been to a casting in ages... but sure," I said. "Nice! I'll text you the details!" he said, hanging up. "Why haven't you been to a casting in ages?" Felix asked, confused. I laughed. "I'm glad to say that I've gotten to the point where I get booked without a casting," I explained, "castings are hard. You go to like 20 in a day and usually don't get a single job. I did that for the first two years," I explained. "Well, I'm sure this time you'll get it," he smiled.