3

I woke up only when my phone rang beside me. Jet lag had finally caught up with me, and I had crashed into bed at the end of the evening after stalking Stray Kids on Spotify and YouTube. "Hello?" I mumbled groggily as I reached for my phone on the nightstand. "Hi, it's Felix. Did I wake you up?" the deep voice from yesterday asked.

"No, it's fine," I mumbled, sitting up. I glanced at the clock. Half past ten. Someone screamed on the other end of the line, and I held the phone further away from my ear. "Minho, stop screaming!" Felix yelled. "Sorry. They're so chaotic." I yawned. "Yeah, I watched like 20 compilations on YouTube of you guys being chaotic," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. Then I realized what I had said and slapped my forehead with the palm of my hand.

"I mean, it's fine," I muttered. Felix laughed. "Don't worry, I watched a lot of YouTube too last night," he said. "Anyways, will you be ready in an hour?" "Sure," I replied. "I'll pick you up then. See you," he said. I could practically hear the grin in his voice. After he hung up, I swung my legs out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Quickly, I jumped into the shower. Luckily, the hotel had provided a toothbrush and toothpaste for me, so I didn't have to worry about that.

After putting back on the clothes from the day before, which I had randomly taken off, I went downstairs for breakfast. When I finished, I headed to the exit, where Felix was already waiting. He grinned and pulled me into a hug. "Feeling better today?" he asked. "Yeah. Just a little tired. The time difference caught up," I murmured. "Yeah, I'll believe that. Come on, I have planned the whole day!" he said excitedly. We walked out. This was going to be good.

***

straykids.updates

liked by 7

liked by 7.381 others
straykids.updates Felix seen today with Emily Brown in Seoul
view all 3.004 comments
User1 She wrote on her last post that she was saved by a blonde hero 💀
User2 are they dating?
User3 I saw them today!!!! They were shopping and then they got dinner! They seemed close!!

***

Felix and I sat side by side on my bed, watching a show on TV.

"When is your flight leaving?" Felix asked after a while.

"At 3 pm," I replied softly. For some reason, I wanted to stay in Seoul a little longer. Felix and I had been out all day today. I had spent a lot of money on clothes he had picked out for me, and he didn't leave empty-handed either. He had also shown me all the beautiful spots in the city and finally invited me to his favorite restaurant, even though I had insisted on paying. During the day, we had to make a quick trip to the airport because my suitcase had resurfaced. It now stood in a corner of my room.

"Can I bring you to the airport?" he asked, looking at me. I smiled and nodded. "I would love that," I murmured. I fidgeted with my fingernails, as I always did when I was pensive. I actually wanted to spend more time here, but it just wasn't possible. As soon as Felix was around, I felt so carefree and could just switch off. It was as if he was taking over, so I didn't have to steer myself anymore.

"Hey, what's bothering you?" he asked, turning to face me.

"I think..." I started, but it took a moment to find the right words. "I think I'm gonna miss you." Felix looked at me for a moment. "I think so too. I know we just met yesterday, but it just feels like I've known you for years," he replied.

"Can we like FaceTime and text? Even if the time difference will be huge?" I whispered. Felix hesitantly wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. "I will call you every day," he said finally, as I buried my face in his neck. I was sad when Felix went home that night.

***

"She really got you, huh mate?" Lee Know said, watching Felix get ready. "It's just so easy with her," Felix said. "It's almost like with you guys. She's constantly in my head."

"You know I fully support you, but keep in mind, the time difference between here and London is eight hours. If you want to keep in touch with her, it will be hard. And you can't see her often," Lee Know said.

"I know. I'm not getting my hopes up or something," Felix murmured. Lee Know placed a hand on his shoulder. "And you need to be careful. I love our fans, but some can be cruel," he said. Felix nodded. "I know," he whispered before shouldering his bag. "I'll see you later at practice," Felix said before leaving the apartment.

***

I trailed after Felix as he walked into the airport with my suitcase in hand. I myself carried a coffee cup and tried not to lose sight of him. Every fiber in me screamed to grab his hand to keep up, but I had already seen three people take photos of us, and I didn't want to spread rumors. Well, there were already quite a few rumors on the internet, but I knew how much it would hurt me to see the reactions, so I had stopped my Google search. I checked in for my flight and dropped off my luggage. Finally, we stood in front of the security checkpoint.

"Call me when you're in Sydney," Felix said, pulling me against his chest. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his body. "Thanks again, Felix. Without you, this stay would have been a disaster," I whispered. "I would do it again," he whispered. Slowly, I pulled away from him and waved until I was so far away that I couldn't see him anymore.