10

The next days were magical. Felix was hanging out with me every free minute he had. Now he was in the studio recording a song, and I was left alone in the apartment with Seungmin and Joengin. "Emily!" Minnie screamed. I looked at him. "I sit right next to you. There is no need to scream," I said. "Wanna play Switch?" he asked, grinning. I agreed, and the boys turned on the console.

We were in the middle of a round of Mario Kart when the other boys came home. Felix came over. "I hope you are winning," he said, amused by me being so determined to win. "Yeah," I just mumbled. He laughed and ruffled my hair. "I'll go to my room. You can come when you finish playing," he said before standing up again and leaving. I crossed the finishing line and screamed in victory. "Not fair!" Joengin screamed. "I'm just better than you!" I said, grinning. "Please, let's play another round!" Seungmin demanded. I laughed and looked at the door of Felix's room. He certainly was taking a shower first, so I had a little more time. "Okay, fine let's go," I said.

***

I came into Felix's room. He was sitting at his table talking on his phone. "I won like 7 times against them, Babe," I said happily. Felix looked at me amused. "Emily just came in," he explained to someone. I walked over to him. "What are you doing?" I asked as I placed a hand on his shoulder.

I looked at his phone and saw he was in an Instagram live. I smiled shyly. "In the middle of a live stream," Felix said while looking at me. "Hey," I said into the phone. "I'm almost finished," Felix said, "wanna tell Stay what you did the whole day?" he asked, pulling me onto his lap. I grinned. "Hung out with Minnie and Innie. We played Mario Kart like the whole day," I said. Felix started reading the comments.

"Who won?" he read out loud. "Me, of course," I grinned, reading a few comments myself anxiously. To my surprise, they were all nice. "Did you eat today?" Felix asked, looking up at me. I looked down at my fingers. "Sure," I mumbled. I totally forgot to eat while having so much fun with the two boys.

"You always forget to eat, Babe!" Felix said. He shook his head and looked at his phone again. "What should I make her?" he asked. Someone commented "scream," and I chuckled. "Ramen? We had ramen yesterday," Felix answered to a comment. "I would actually love ramen again," I said. Felix looked at me with loving eyes.

"Okay, I'll get you some. Wanna go out?" he asked. I smiled big. "Sure," I said. "Okay, guys! I'll get going! Love you bye!" he said happily before turning off the live. He grinned. "They loved you," he said. I smiled. I didn't expect this. "They were writing nice stuff," I mumbled. I rummaged through my clothes. "What should I wear?" I asked Felix and looked at him.

"What's wrong with your outfit now?" he asked, confused. I looked down at myself. I was wearing leggings and a T-shirt of Felix's. "I don't want to go out to eat like this. I wanna wear something nice," I said, amused. "But you look so cute in my shirt," he pouted. I giggled. "I'll wear it to bed later," I said, picking out a dress. "I prefer you naked in my bed," he joked. I rolled my eyes and changed into the dress.

***

justemily

🔵⚪️⚪

⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️⚪️🔵

⚪️⚪️🔵

liked by yong.lixx, _doolsetnet and 500.632 others
justemily He bought me the hat. How am I supposed to take it home with me? Also, he taught me to eat with chopsticks. 🥢
view all 40.659 comments
User1 How can he be so pretty in the third pic?
User2 you are so lucky
yong.lixx I told you to wear it on the plane
>justemily it looks stupid
>yong.lixx it looks cute
>user3 omg what is happening
>user4 are they fighting over a hotdog hat?
>user5 Felix called her cute
User6 the second picture 💀

***

yong.lixx

🔵⚪️

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

⚪️🔵

liked by justemily, i.2.n.8 and 2.285.976 others
yong.lixx Emily appreciation post (She still can't eat with chopsticks)
view all 35.561 comments
User1 she is so lucky
User2 I wanna be his girlfriend so badly
justemily stop being so cute please
>yong.lixx <3