7

"Are you kidding me, Baby?" Felix asked as I desperately tried to parallel park. It was the third free parking spot, and it was much bigger than my car, but it just wasn't working. And the fact that he just called me Baby didn't make it easier. I mean, he did before, but only when his fingers were deep inside of me, so it made me kind of nervous, not gonna lie. "It's like very hard!" I said.

He laughed. "Come on, let me do it," he said. He took off his seatbelt and got out of the car, walking around it. I slid into the passenger seat without getting out. He got back in and effortlessly parked the car in one smooth motion, not even using his left hand, turning the wheel with just his right one. "That's so embarrassing," I mumbled. He smiled brightly at me. "It's cute," he said, leaning over and placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I started to smile.

We got out of the car. "Where are we meeting the boys?" I asked. Felix took my hand in his. I was surprised. He never did that in public before, and I know they had pretty strict dating rules. I even know that he got in trouble for the rumors about us before. That's why I gently pulled my hand away. "We meet them at- hey, what are you doing?" he asked, surprised.

"I don't want you to get in trouble again. I can't move around London so easily without being seen," I mumbled and pulled on my sunglasses. His gaze softened on me. "You know, I thought about the whole getting in trouble thing and... I decided that I don't care. What are they going to do? Kick me out of the band? Good luck with pulling that," he said, taking my hand in his again.

I pulled it away again. "But what if they do? What if people think it's weird that we're together?" I mumbled. Felix shook his head and took my hand in his again. "I don't care what people think, Darling, and you shouldn't care too. I will show you off, no matter what anyone says. I don't get a pretty girlfriend like this regularly," he mumbled.

"Girlfriend?" I whispered and looked up at him. This time I did not pull away my hand. "If you want to be," he said, gently putting his free hand on my cheek. "I like the sound of it," I hummed. Felix grinned and leaned down, pressing a gentle kiss on my lips. I melted into him. I never wanted this moment to pass, but a voice got me out of the moment.

"Ew, get a room," Hyunjin said, suddenly standing next to us. I looked at him surprised. "What are you doing here?" I asked, confused. "We are standing over there waiting for you since eternity, but you are making out," he said and pointed at the big group of boys a little distance away. Felix chuckled.

"Sorry, Mate. Come on, let's go," he said, and we walked to the group of boys. Chan slung an arm around my shoulder. "See, I told you, you two should talk," he grinned. "Wait, you two like talked about us?" Felix asked. "I'm like your wingman, bro," Chan said. I giggled. "Chan encouraged me to tell you how I feel during your soundcheck," I explained.

"Well, I guess there wasn't much talking yesterday," Changbin whispered to Seungmin, but it was so loud that everybody could hear. I felt heat rush to my face. "Guys, come on!" Felix said annoyed. Chan let go of me, and Felix slung his arm around me in his place. All the boys were looking at me. "What?" I asked, confused. "You live here! You'll be our tour guide!" Han said. "Oh, uhm... okay. I didn't prepare something, but... okay, I have an idea," I grinned and started to walk. The boys were right behind me like some ducklings.

***

straykids.updates

liked by 6

liked by 6.435 others
straykids.updates Stray Kids seen in London with Emily Brown. Dating Rumours about Emily and Felix are still strong.
view all 3.451 comments
User1 I saw them today!!!! Emily and Felix were holding hands!
>User2 I saw them too! They were so nice and took a picture with me
>User3 I heard she was rude to fans
>User2 No people just say that because they are jealous that she's with Felix. She was so nice!
User4 We lost him to her. Great
User5 I hope they won't last long if they're together
>User6 they will certainly break up soon. I mean he lives in Korea and she lives in London.