As I Lay Dying Pt. 2

Elijah sped over to Jenna and pushed her off of Bonnie. Elijah looked at Bonnie's neck and saw Jenna didn't feed enough to kill her. Bonnie yelled in agony as Elijah fed her some of his blood. Jenna's emotions took over her as she realized what she did. She couldn't believe she'd just hurt her niece's best friend. Jenna put her hand over her mouth to cover her fangs and wipe off the blood as a sob escaped her throat. Elijah helped Bonnie stand up, "Thanks... I guess.." Bonnie said, Elijah gave a slight nod.

"Bonnie, I'm so sorry.." Jenna apologized.

"Don't apologize. You didn't have control. It took Caroline a while to control her hunger when she turned." Bonnie says calmly.

Jenna nodded. Bonnie created the daylight ring for Jenna then she went back to school. She bumped into Caroline and Elena in the hallway.

"There you are! You skipped third. Everything okay?" Elena asked.

"Uh yeah. Everything's fine." Bonnie replied dryly.

"Okay, well, Elena and I were discussing what we should do for lunch and we were both thinking about going to the grill. Wanna come?" Caroline asked.

"Sure." Bonnie said.

The doppelgänger, vampire and Bennett witch headed to the grill, the main place where everybody in their town hung out. Elena's brother Jeremy had a shift at the grill so he took their orders. Caroline ordered a ceased salad with chicken in it, Elena ordered a tuna salad and Bonnie ordered just a plain pizza.

The rest of the day carried on as normal and Elena picked up Jeremy from his shift after school and they headed home.

"Jenna?" Elena called out.

"In here!" Jenna called back.

Elena and Jeremy entered the kitchen and Elena immediately noticed the daylight ring on her finger, "So this is where Bonnie was when she skipped third."

"You didn't tell me Bonnie was a witch." Jenna said.

"Sorry about that. I just didn't know when to tell you." Elena apologized.

"It's okay." Jenna said.

"Where's Elijah?" Elena asked.

"He had to go back to his brother before Klaus got suspicious. He still thinks you're dead and Elijah wants it to stay that way. To keep you protected." Jenna replied, Elena nodded.

Time Skip
Anything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. Elijah got daggered by Klaus a day after Elena and Elijah slept together. Elena found out she was pregnant with his triplets a few days after. Stefan and Damon do everything they can to protect Elena and her babies from any enemies the Elijah and/or Klaus may have formed over the a thousand years they've lived on Earth. Even Katherine wanted to help protect Elena and her babies.

Elijah, his siblings, and his mother were eventually undaggered by Klaus and today they are having a ball. At this point, Elena was nearing her due date. And she still has yet to tell Elijah. Although, there hasn't exactly been a right time to tell him. With him being daggered and all.

Elena showed up with Jenna. She was wearing a beautiful ball gown that was black at the top and golden at the bottom and had sequins. She wore two small black gloves to top it all off. Her naturally straight hair was curled and put to the side. Jenna was wearing a long, puffy grey ball gown. Her naturally wavy hair has been straightened (the image at the beginning is what I imagine Jenna's dress to be like).

Damon and Stefan come to greet the two women. Damon holds out his arm for Elena to take and she naturally takes it. And Stefan does the same to Jenna. And the four of them walk into the Mikaelson mansion confidently together.