Welcome Home

The next week came, and the triplets were already ready to go back to Mystic Falls where they would start their new school. Grayson and Lexi were against the idea of going since they were doing really well in their public school but Elena insisted they go.

The time came for them to go, and Finn had decided to drive them to Mystic Falls. Jenna sat in the passenger seat and Grayson and Lexi sat in the middle seats. The car was packed with suitcases.

A few hours into the drive, Finn looked up into the mirror to see Lexi and Grayson both asleep. He got Jenna's attention by slightly tapping her shoulder. Jenna took her earbuds out, "Yeah?"

"Have you had any more nightmares this week?" Finn asked quietly.

"No." Jenna shook her head.

"Are you sure?" Finn asked.

Jenna shook her head, "I haven't had any. Promise." She says and puts her earbuds back in. A few minutes later, Lexi wakes up and throws up.

Grayson groans, "Seriously?"

"It's all over the back seat." Jenna complained.

"Sorry." Lexi muttered, Finn handed her a napkin and she quietly thanked him while wiping her face.

"Are you sick?" Finn asked.

"I don't think so. Just car sickness." Lexi says again as she throws up into a bag.

"Please can we pull over so that I can go into the way back." Grayson begged.

"I'm on the parkway, Grayson, I can't just pull over." Finn said.

Grayson groans, "You're not vomiting in my bag are you?" Jenna turned around.

"I'll buy you a new one." Lexi promised.

Jenna groaned, "Guess this is funny now." Grayson laughed.

Jenna glared at him and secretly flipped him off. Fourteen hours later, and Lexi puking for seven hours later, they finally arrived in Mystic Falls. Grayson had moved to the way back when they had stopped to eat something. Finn helps Lexi stand up as she can't exactly stand.

"Is she okay?" Hope asked seeing Finn helping Lexi stand.

"She puked her brains out the whole way here. When she feels better, she's buying me a new bag and whatever stuff I had in it." Jenna gritted through her teeth.

"I didn't like my brains out." Lexi wanted to argue but she felt dizzy and almost fell over.

Alaric rushed to her side and helped Finn bring her inside, "Let's get you inside and on a couch."

"I got her." Finn says and picked Lexi up as Alaric showed them inside.

"So I guess it's just us three." Hope said.

"Yup. Guess so." Jenna said.

Hope laughs, "I haven't seen you guys in so long."

"We know. How have you been?" Grayson asked hugging his cousin.

Hope hugged him back, "It's been good. I have a boyfriend."

Jenna gasped, "Okay, help us with our bags first and show us to our rooms then I have to meet him!"

"Yeah, me too." Grayson said.

"Oh, no, you're not meeting him until I want you to. Jenna can meet him however." Hope said.

"What? Why?" Grayson asked.

"Because if he says one wrong thing, which he will, you would kill him or give him an aneurysm since that's your's and Lexi's favorite thing to do to people who disrespect you." Hope said.