New Life, New Surroundings

It's been a few days since Elena had her children and she has not talked to Bonnie since and she has been ignoring her. Elena and Elijah have not gotten much sleep because their babies are always up and crying. More specifically Grayson and Jenna. Lexi is, to their surprise, really quiet.

Elena hasn't really visited the Boarding House and she decided to go there today with her babies. She wanted Stefan and Damon and Katherine meet all of them. They had already met Lexi, thanks to Katherine. But not Jenna or Grayson.

Elena got to the Boarding House and knocked on the door. To her surprise, Bonnie answered.

"Oh." Elena said. She wasn't quite sure what to say.

"Elena." Bonnie said a bit shocked. Elena noticed her eyes were red and puffy. She thought Bonnie has been crying.

"Um how are you?" Bonnie asked hesitantly.

"Bonnie, who is it?" Damon asked before Elena could answer Bonnie.

"Oh." Damon said when he came up behind Bonnie and saw Elena.

Well this is awkward, Elena thought, "Um if this is a bad time I could come back."

"What? No. She can come in. Right, Bonnie?" Damon said.

"Yeah. Of course." Bonnie said and moved aside to let Elena enter, Elena hesitantly did.

Elena and Bonnie sat down on the couch while Damon poured the three of them some drinks. He handed one to Bonnie and she thanked him. He tried to hand on to Elena but she refused.

"I still can't drink." Elena said.

"Don't tell me you got pregnant again." Damon said.

Elena laughed, "No. But I'm still recovering."

Damon groaned, "Ugh fine. Two for two then."

"You look really tired, Elena. Have you been sleeping?" Bonnie asked, noticing the grey circles under Elena's eyes.

"Um the babies cry a lot at night. More specifically Jenna and Grayson. Lexi is surprisingly quiet." Elena said.

"Why don't you get some sleep? Or maybe one of Elijah's siblings can watch your babies for a while so that you and Elijah can both get sleep?" Damon suggested.

"Hey, can I watch them?" Bonnie asked.

Elena hesitated, "Please? I want my best friend back. And I promise I won't try to do anything witchy to them and I won't let anything happen to them." Bonnie continued.

Elena looked at Damon. Damon only nodded. He knew she wanted her best friend back as well. But she still felt betrayed by her. Elena never thought Bonnie could do something like that, especially to her own children. She thought carefully about this decision.

"We'll make sure Bonnie doesn't do anything to them if that makes you feel better." Damon said.

"Who's 'we?'" Elena asked.

"Me." A voice familiar to Elena said.

Elena turned around and saw her brother Jeremy. She immediately got up and hugged him.

"Hey, 'Lena." Jeremy greeted her and pulled her into a hug.

"I've been so focused on everything I completely forgot to check in on you. How are you doing? How's Alaric and Jenna?" Elena asked.

"Well, Jenna's still getting used to her new vampire abilities but Katherine and Caroline have been helping her out with that. And Alaric's fine. He's still not sure if he likes the idea of Jenna being a vampire but he's just happy she's alive." Jeremy said.