A Few Years Later

It's been almost five years since the triplets and Klaus's daughter, Hope was born. Finn ended up taking care of the triplets. Elijah needed Rebekah and Kol to come back to New Orleans. Katherine and Jeremy help Finn out. Like today Katherine was bringing the triplets to school.

"Auntie Kat," Jenna says, "How come we never see mommy or daddy anymore?"

Katherine sighs, "You know your mother and father are very busy. Your mother is in school just like you three."

"And what about daddy?" Grayson asked.

"Your father has to help your uncle out a lot." Katherine said.

"Is it because of Hope? Is she okay?" Lexi asked.

"I'll answer that question when we get home," Katherine parks her car, "You three have school now. Have fun. And no using your witch, werewolf or vampire powers, understand?" Katherine says pointing at Lexi and Grayson who groaned.

"It was an accident!" Lexi defended.

"Oh, really? Burning a kid's stuffed toy was an accident?" Katherine said.

"He was being mean to Lexi!" Grayson defended his sister.

"I wish I was a witch. Being a vampire and werewolf is boring." Jenna complained.

Katherine giggled, "Okay, get to school you three."

After making sure the kids were in school safely, Katherine started to drive to the new Salvatore Boarding House.

"The kids are at school?" Stefan asked Katherine when she got out of her car.

"Yeah," Katherine says, "We need a school just for the supernaturals."

"Good thing Alaric is there to keep an eye on the kids." Damon said.

"Why? What happened this time?" Caroline asked.

"Oh, well the other day Grayson burned some kid's stuffed toy because he was being mean to Lexi." Katherine said.

"Grayson did what?!" Caroline playfully punches Stefan's arm, "Why didn't you tell me this?"

"I didn't know until just now." Stefan lied.

"Stefan Salvatore, are you lying to me?" Caroline asked.

"No.." Stefan lies.

Caroline sighs, "That kid shouldn't have brought a toy to school anyways." Damon defends Grayson.

"Oh really? Want to talk about the time when you almost snuck bourbon into Grayson's backpack for him to give to Alaric?" Bonnie said.

"Alaric asked me to give him some bourbon." Damon said.

"Yes, he asked you not Grayson." Finn said.

Caroline comes running outside, "Guys, we have a problem."

"What's wrong?" Katherine asked.

"Alaric just called. He said Jenna, Lexi and Grayson never showed up to class." Caroline said.

"I swear I brought them to school." Katherine said when everyone started looking at her.

"Okay, what happened?" Stefan asked.

"Alaric asked his class if anyone has seen Jenna, Lexi and Grayson. Everyone said they saw them earlier but they went home early. So someone picked them up." Caroline explained.

"Or kidnapped them." Bonnie said.

"I'm calling Elijah." Finn said and took out his phone.

~~~~
Elijah walks into the Mikaelson compound still on the phone with Finn.

"Is everything okay?" Elena asked once he hung up.

"Someone kidnapped the kids while they were at school and acted as Kol." Elijah said.

"What?!" Elena said standing up.

"Are they okay?" Hayley asked.

"We don't know a lot." Elijah said.

"Kol has been here all day." Davina said defending him.

"She's right, he has been. So it obviously wasn't Kol." Elena said.

"Niklaus!" Elijah yells.

"What, Elijah?" Klaus asked.

"Someone kidnapped our children." Elijah said.

"What do we know so far?" Klaus asked.

"Nothing. Just that whoever kidnapped them pretended to be Kol." Freya said.

Klaus's eyes filled with anger as he glared at his youngest brother, "I've been here all day." Kol said.

"He has been, Klaus." Elena said.

"Whoever allowed this person to go into the school, must have believed they really looked like Kol." Rebekah said.

"So you're saying I'm famous?" Kol says sarcastically.

"Now is not the time for jokes." Klaus said.

"You always find some way to ruin the mood." Kol muttered.

"Everyone in Mystic Falls is looking for them. And by everyone I mean only the people who know of supernaturals." Elena said.

"Then we better start looking here now. Whoever stole our children could be anywhere by now if we keep stalling." Elijah said.

"I'll watch Hope." Hayley said and goes upstairs.

~~~
Grayson just woke up in the back of the car. He looks around his surroundings and see he is in the trunk with his sisters. He moves over to Lexi and shakes her to wake up. He puts a finger over his mouth telling her to be quiet when she wakes. Muttering words in Latin, he makes it so only he and Lexi can talk and no one else can hear them.

"Where are we?" Lexi whispers.

"You don't have to whisper and I don't know." Grayson said.

"Do you think has to do with one of uncle Klaus's enemies that uncle Finn told us about?" Lexi asked.

"Probably. Uncle Klaus and Uncle Finn are really old." Grayson says, "Pretend to be asleep."

Grayson drops the spell when he hears the car stop. Lexi and Grayson both pretend to be asleep. Lexi however uses her vampire hearing so she could hear better. Lexi was taken out of the car first. Then Grayson and then Jenna. Lexi opens her eyes just a little bit and see they are in some kind of penthouse.

"You two can stop pretending now. I know you're both awake." A British voice says to Grayson and Lexi.

"Who are you?" Grayson asked.

"Don't be frightened. I'm a good friend of Klaus's." The British voice said.

"You know our uncle?" Lexi asked.

"That one there really does like her sleep," the man says, "Wake her up, will you?"

Grayson hesitantly goes over to Jenna and shakes her to wake up. Jenna wakes up with a gasp then screams when she sees the man.

"Are you going to hurt us?" Jenna asked.

"Oh, no. I'm just simply using you three to lure your father and uncle here," The man says, "My name is Lucien."

AN: Really short chapter, I'm sorry about that. But what do you guys think of Lucien's appearance? Happy Mother's Day!