The Past

"Jenna." Elijah greeted his daughter.

"I thought you were dead. Wait..am I dead?" Jenna asked.

"No. You are just merely in a deep sleep." Elijah answered.

"I remember," Jenna sighs, "Auntie Bex daggered me."

"Don't be mad at your aunt," Elijah states seeing the anger filling her eyes, "She is just worried about you. You are on the brink of losing your humanity, Jenna. Please tell me why."

Jenna felt tears forming, "I couldn't handle you, uncle Nik, and aunt Hayley dying. Everything only got worse after that."

"Tell me what happened." Elijah said.

"Hope moved to a different school in Mystic Falls. It just so happens to be the one where Lexi, Grayson and I used to go to when uncle Finn was taking care of us. Mom kept us in New Orleans after your guys' deaths. She sent us to a public school. Which was a mistake. At least for me it was. Lexi and Grayson are striving. They have friends, good grades, hell, Lexi even has a boyfriend. Grayson is the captain of the football and basketball team. And our team is pretty good, not gonna lie." Jenna ranted.

"Lexi has a boyfriend?" Elijah says his voice becoming more serious.

"Mom doesn't know if that makes you feel better," Jenna added, but continued with her rant, "I have terrible grades. I triggered my wolf form a few months back when I had my first vampire kill. Ever since then, whenever there's a full moon, I turn into a wolf. And I can't control it. And I miss so much school because of it. Everyone at my school hates me and they think I'm weird because of how much I miss. I even missed homecoming this year because it was a full moon. I definitely got bullied because of that."

"People are hurting you?" Elijah asked worried for his daughter's safety.

Jenna shakes her head, "It's just name calling."

"Jenna, I have been watching over you since the day I died. I know what has been going on. I can't hear it, but I can see it. Please tell me what do they do?" Elijah asked.

"It's not like you can do anything. You're dead." Jenna says feeling the tears coming down.

"Is that what they have been saying?" Elijah asked.

"The other day, Lexi got me in the bathroom feeding on a boy," Jenna says, "I only fed on him because I got pissed at what he said."

"And what did he say?" Elijah asked.

"He said that you probably killed your self because you didn't want to be seen with me." Jenna muttered.

"He said that?" Elijah asks for confirmation, Jenna nods, "Jenna, listen to me." Elijah gets her attention, "I love you. I would do anything in the world to save and protect you. Even if that means killing someone, I will."

Jenna hugged her dad and sobbed into his shoulder, "I love you too, dad."

"Now who has been hurting my niece?" Hayley's voice comes from behind Jenna.

"Aunt Hayley!" Jenna exclaims and throws her arms around her aunt to which Hayley happily excepts.

"Now do you want to tell me who's been hurting you? Or am I going to have to haunt someone?" Hayley asked.

Jenna chuckled, "Its fine. I fixed it all with dad."

"Are you sure?" Hayley asked.

Jenna nods, "I'm sure."

Black dust appears. Flying past around them, "What's happening? What is this?" Jenna asked.

"It's time for you to wake up, Jenna." Elijah said.