JoJo x Nonbinary Reader (Smut)

(Requested by KathyPerez851, I'm happy to do more requests! 😄🥰 Feel free to message me sooo, enjoy this one! ☺️🙏❤️)

It was 7:20 at night a grown adult y/n, just had an argument over the phone with their now ex girlfriend and kicked her out, they recently found out that she cheated on them with a man, she told them that she didn't want to be with them cuz they were not spending enough time with her, but y/n always tries their best and worked 4 days a week. But she always pushes y/n away, and they wondered why she was doing that, but now they finally know why she did.

Since y/n knows about it, they suddenly started to crying their eyes out, "am I good enough for anyone?, what did I fucking do?!" Said y/n as they start to lay down on the couch and cried some more, then suddenly y/n heard loud footsteps and they got up the couch to look out the window to see what it was, and their jaw dropped when they saw a really cool giant klown named JoJo. When y/n was so amazed by his appearance, they've never been afraid of klowns, y/n always loved klowns and has an obsession with them, they've got posters, shirts and other klown merchandise.

So y/n took another look at him and they started to blush a bit by his beautiful hazel cat eyes, his purple and blue hair and his smile, and JoJo looked at them and they were a little bit scared, then JoJo walked toward y/n's house without trying to step on it. He bent down to their door and knocked it, once y/n opened the door, JoJo blushes by their e/c eyes, h/c hair, and beautiful s/c skin. And y/n blushes as well when they got to see his face up close, so JoJo put his hand out for y/n to get on, and they got on and they both started greeting each other as he picked y/n up in the palm in his hand and looked at them.

"You look really cute y/n!" JoJo said as y/n started to blush by the compliment, "oh t-thank you JoJo!" They said as he walked back to the circus tent spaceship, once they got there JoJo took y/n to his gigantic room with his throne, he starts to sit on his throne and put y/n on his shoulder, and they started to talk for almost an hour and something was going through y/n's mind that was bothering them. "What's wrong cutie!" JoJo said as he looked at them, "I had to kick my girlfriend out cuz she cheated on me and I told her to leave my house!"

Said y/n as JoJo carefully started to hug them, they cried while holding JoJo's neck and hugging it, "I'm so sorry y/n, she wasn't really good to you at all, and it's not fair to you that you've been working hard to support her!" Said JoJo as he suddenly kissed y/n's cheek, and they kissed him back on his lips as they blushed hard, then JoJo suddenly puts his tongue on y/n's tongue wich made then jump to surprise, and they start sucking on the tip of his tongue, then JoJo started getting a boner from this so he put them on his lap.

He starts to unzip the bottom part of his suit and he suddenly took out his long and huge 5 inch cock, then y/n blushes about how giant his dick is then y/n took off their clothes except their long black thigh high socks then JoJo bit his lip with lust, "you look so fucking sexy baby!~" he said as y/n started to suck and slurp on the tip of his dick, "ah-mmh oh fuck just like that baby!~"

JoJo groans as y/n started to stroke him and went faster, he kept moaning as he was gripping the arms of his throne breathing heavily, then y/n kept going really fast until he starts cumming all over them, and he suddenly picked them up and starts to penitrate their entrance. "Wait JoJo, that won't fi- AHH!!!~" y/n moans loudly as JoJo interrupted them and just shoved his dick inside of them, y/n was feeling a lot of pleasure as they were getting more wet, "OH FUUUCK, JOJO!!!~" y/n screamed as JoJo started to thrust faster inside of them.

"Yeah, you fucking love this don't you?~" JoJo said as he was still fucking them hard and deep, y/n started to feel a big knot in inside them, "J-JOJO!, I-" y/n shouted as they tried to talk but they started to cum on JoJo's dick, and he thrusted a few more times and he starts cumming inside of them, he picked them up and put y/n in his hand and he looked at them with cum all over. "You're so fucking beautiful!"

JoJo complimented as y/n started to get up to kiss him, but they couldn't cuz their legs were too weak, then JoJo started to kiss them, and he suddenly puts y/n on his bed to lay down and rest till their legs are better. "Hey JoJo, I love you!" Said y/n as they start to cover up and blushes, "I love you too my baby!" JoJo said as he kissed them again, then he went in bed with them to cuddle with y/n as he tries not to squish them, then y/n moved closer to his chest and they both started to fall asleep.

Author's Note:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter for JoJo! I wanna say thank you guys for reading my stories, and always leaving positive comments and I really appreciate it! I hope you guys had a good easter, have a nice day! 😊😁❤️