Slim x Female Klown Reader (Smut)

(This was requested by the awesome AngelBlitzUwU, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter as much as I do! 😊❤️💕)

A tall klown named Slim was just walking around in the halls inside the circus tent spaceship, he was thinking about this female klown that he works with and her name is y/n, he starts to blush when he begins to think about her beautiful body and her pretty face, he was too distracted in his thoughts and Slim suddenly bumped into someone wich caused them to fall on the floor. And looked down at the klown he bumped into and it was y/n, "oh my god y/n I'm so sorry, are you okay!?" Slim said in a bit of a worried tone, "yeah, it's alright Slim don't worry!" Said y/n as Slim helped her up from the floor and he started to notice that she was limping a little bit and she hissed in pain.

"Oh no, y/n your leg!" (MY LEG!!!!, I had to do that I'm sorry, fucking SpongeBob! 🤣🤣🤣) Slim started to pick y/n up in bridal style and carried her to his room, one he sat her down on his chair by his bed, he begins to wrap her leg in an ace bandage and he told her to rest her leg up for awhile, then he sat next to her and started to talk to her, "hey y/n?" Said Slim as y/n looked up at him, "yes Slim?" Said y/n as Slim randomly came up to her and starts to kiss her lips as she blushed, and y/n suddenly kissed him back and when they were both done, y/n bit his bottom lip sexually and it really turned him on, then Slim kissed her again but this time he slips his tongue in her mouth making her moan softly, they were making out for 6 minutes and they both stopped to breathe for air with a string of their saliva on their tongues.

Then y/n carefully got up and Slim made her get on top of him on the bed, and they both looked into each other's eyes filled with lust as they're blushing hard, then Slim trailed both of his hands on y/n's ass and starts gripping them, she groans quietly as he was touching her then he starts to take off her suit and y/n removes his suit as well. Slim just couldn't stop staring at her beautiful unique body, and y/n started to bend down to his pelvis and slowly removing his boxers, then she pulled them all the way off and threw them on the floor along with their suits.

Then she looked down at him and saw his big cock and y/n started blushing and bending back down, and starts to kiss the head of his dick then she begins to spit on his dick and starts to suck while bobing her head, Slim started to groan when y/n was sucking his huge dick then Slim slowly thrusted inside her mouth, she quickly gagged and choked when he went a bit faster. A few minutes later she took his cock out of her mouth and she started to stroke his dick, Slim moaned loudly and he starts to cum on her face, and she begins to lick and wipe the cum off her face and Slim was even more turned on.

And he suddenly grabbed y/n by her shoulders and he pins her down on the bed as he was now on top of her, he started to take off her black laced thong and threw them on the floor, and her super wet pussy was revealed, "oh shit you're so wet!~" Slim said as he bit his lip with lust then he removes her black laced bra and throws it on the floor as well, "I want you now y/n!~" said Slim as bended down and starts to kiss y/n's lips and he trailed his hand all over her body. And he begins to tease her entrance then y/n looked up at Slim as he slowly went inside of her, she gasped as he went in, "are you okay cutie?"

Then she blushed by the pet name that he gave her, "yeah I'm okay, I want you to fuck me now!~" y/n said as Slim starts to thrust fast and deep making her moan loudly, "hahh-mmmh!~, S-Slim!~" she screamed as she starts to scratch and dig her nails into Slim's back, then he groans in pain and he starts fucking her faster while gripping on her hips, "fuck y/n, your so fucking hot!~" Slim moaned out as y/n started gripping his pillows, and he went down to her again to kiss her passionately, then she wrapped her arms around his neck and holding onto him, then y/n started to feel a knot in her stomach telling her what's about to happen.

"Slim, I'm gonna cum!~" y/n moaned out as Slim kept pounding her pussy so hard, "me too baby!~" groaned Slim as he starts cumming inside of her then y/n came on his dick, and when he pulled it out of her a huge amount of cum started to leak out of her, then he flopped on the bed next to her. They both had been laying on the bed catching their breath and they both started to cuddle, y/n rested her head on Slim's chest and he had his arm wrapped around her, she was getting too comfortable wich was making her tired, and Slim was getting tired as well Slim as he looked at her as y/n was already asleep, and he put his hand on her cheek and he smiled as he kept looking at her beautiful face and Slim stayed awake and he just stared at her for the rest of the night.

Author's Note:
Hey hey heyyyyy, I got another smut chapter finished yay! 😌❤️💕 I'm gonna be working on other chapters in my other stories that need to be done, anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and enjoy the rest of your day!!! 😁☺️❤️💕