Talls x Female Reader (Smut) PT 2

(Requested by L1ch_B1ngus, now here's a part 2! 😃😁 Soooo I hope you guys enjoyed this! 😄☺️)

It's been 3 hours since y/n was just hanging out in her house, she's been thinking about the klown that fingered her in the alley earlier, she started blushing just even thinking about it and she heard a knock on her door and she answered it, and it was Talls. And she lets him in and she shuts the door and locked it, and Talls went up to y/n who was blushing and they started to makeout and they both landed on the couch, y/n was on top of him and she took her shirt off and Talls took her bra off.

"Nice to see you again sexy!~" said Talls as he starts to take off her pants and underwear, and he begins to remove his suit and boxers, and his dick was really big and thick, "holy shit, that's fucking huge!~" said y/n as she got on top of him again and Talls began to rub his cock against her wet pussy, she was groaning a bit by the feeling of his dick rubbing against her. Then Talls started to put his cock inside her wet pussy and starts thrusting while gripping her hips, she begins to moan loud then he was nibbling on her neck again, "hahh-ah, oh fuck yes!~" y/n started screaming like crazy as Talls began to thrust hard inside of her.

"Oh my god, you're so fucking tight!~" said Talls as he switched positions and now he's on top of her, then he starts to hold her legs up as he kept thrusting faster destroying her pussy, he starts to put his hand on her neck and started to choke her a bit while fucking her, Talls began to feel his dick twitching and he starts to kiss her lips while moaning, "oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum!~" Talls groans as he starts cumming inside of her pussy, and y/n came on his dick with her legs trembling by all the hard fucking.

Talls rested on top of her for a while and breathing heavy, and after that he started to kiss y/n's lips and he gets off of her and got dressed, he starts to help her get dressed too, and he carried her out of her house in his arms and the other klowns saw him with a human woman with him, "Hey Talls, why are you holding that human?"

Asked Joe as Talls looked at him, "this is my mate, so y'all better not touch her!" Said Talls as he walked away from them and y/n blushed when he said that, the other klowns looked at each other and they started to just mind their own business. And Talls carried y/n to the circus tent spaceship and went in, and Talls didn't care who saw him with his human mate, y/n wasn't afraid of the other klowns either, "hey y/n, I love you!" Talls said out of nowhere, "I love you too!" Said y/n as she kisses him passionately and Talls started to smile at her while looking at this beautiful woman in his arms.

Author's Note:
Hellos, I hope you enjoyed this one, let me know if you want a Slim or Spikey chapter, well anyways I hope you have a great day! 🤗❤️💕