Meeting The Omaticaya

(YN Pov)

I wake up the next day as I get all my gear on and weapons and put my helmet on as I walk out and see people getting ready as I see Norm and Jake following Grace into the lab and I see the Na'vi in medical gowns on gurneys as some people are cleaning the tanks as I enter the lab and hear Grace talking to Norm.

Grace: So, how much link time have you logged? 

Norm: About 520 hours. 

Grace: That's good. *Points to link bed* Your're in there. 

Norm walks to the bed as Grace points to the bed next to Norm and says.

Grace: You're here. How much have you logged?

Jake: Zip. But I read a manual. 

Grace: Tell me your joking. 

He touches the rubber on the bed as he says.

Jake: This is cool.

He then hops on the bed as Grace goes to help him but he says.

Jake: Don't. I got this. 

He gets his legs in the bed as Grace walks to an computer and starts tapping some buttons as she speaks to Jake.

Grace: *Sigh* So you just figured you'd come out here, to the most hostile environment Known to man, with no training of any kind, and see how it went? What was going through your head? 

Jake: Maybe I was sick of doctors telling me what I couldn't do. 

The teaches start making sure everything is operation as Max says.

Max: Link three is ready.

Grace: Keep your arms in, hands in, *Pushes Jakes head down* head down. 

She lowers the cage piece as Jake looks as Grace puts his down while saying. 

Grace: Down. Just relax and let your mind go blank. That shouldn't be hard for you. 

Jake: *Chuckles* Kiss the darkest part of my lily white...

He didn't fish as Grace closes the link bed as I laugh a little as Grace says.

Grace: Initiate link. 

Max: Run sequence unit three. Go. 

He swipes Jake's brain waves unto his tablet as me, Grace and him walk toward the glass where the Na'vi bodies are laying as he speaks. 

Max: That's a gorgeous brain. Nice Activity.

Grace: Hmm. Go figure. 

YN: Must be really smart. 

Grace: Sure. All right. Going in. 

She walks away towards one of the link beds as we see Jake wake up in his Na'vi body as the doctors are examining him and Norm as Jake gets up as I see him looking at his legs and I can tell the medic are trying to get him to sit down as Max says.

Max: Guys, get him back on the gurney now.

YN: This was expected. He's in a wheelchair. I can't imagine how long it's been since he used his legs.

Max: I get that but, he can't just stand up with the avatar, he needs time to get used to it. 

Jake doesn't listen as he takes the things off his head as he struggles a little to stand up as he puts his hand on the glass in front of us as I see his Avatar as Max backs up a little while saying.