The Final Battle Of Pandora

(3rd Pov)

Me, Jake, Norm and Trudy were in the link room as Max is on a video call telling us what's happening at Hells gate while we were getting reinforcements from the other Na'vi. 

Max: Jake, it's crazy here. It's full mobilization. They're rigging the shuttle as a bomber. They've got these huge pallets of mine explosives. It's for some kind of shock-and-awe campaign.

Trudy: Fricking daisy cutters!

Max: Quaritch has taken over. He's rolling, and there's no stopping him. 

YN: When.

Max: 0600 tomorrow. 

Woman: Max! Max!

Max: I gotta go. 

He turns the camera off as Norm shuts the computer down while saying.

Norm: We're screwed. 

Trudy just laughs and says.

Trudy: And I was hoping for some sort of tactical plan that didn't involve martyrdom. We're going up against gunships with bows and arrows.

Jake: I have 15 clans out there. That's over 2,000 warriors.

YN: He's right. We outnumber the RDA. Besides, we know these mountains. We fly them *points to trudy* you fly them. They don't. Their instruments won't work here. Their missile tracking won't work. They'll need to fire in a line of sight. If they bring the fight to us, then we have the homeland advantage. 

Trudy: You know he's gonna commit that bomber straight to the Tree of Souls. 

Jake: Yeah, we know. 

Norm: If they get to the Tree of Souls, It's over. That's their direct line to Eywa, their ancestors. It'll destroy them. 

Jake: Then I guess we'd better stop him.

YN: Yeah, and remember Jake. Colonel Quaritch, is mine to kill. 

Jake: Understood. 

It later at night as i was on my knees staring at my sword as i look at my reflection as i sigh and sheath it as i look and say.

YN: Eywa. You may not hear me, but, please give me the strength to destroy the RDA and not that, but kill Colonel Quaritch. But, let the clans have an honorable death, as we fight not for the Omaticaya, but for all of Pandora. I hope you heard my Prayer, Eywa.

I get up and put my helmet on as i get ready for the final battle. 

*Next day* 

Currently i'm in my ship in the air as i fly next to Jake, and Neytiri as there is an army of Irkan with Na'vi riders behind us as we fly into battle. 

(3rd Pov)

As a lot of RDA soldiers get deployed on the ground as the ships fly under a mountain pass the Ikran and YN's ship as planted on the wall as they see an army of Samson's Scorpions and Quaritches ship as we detach and Jake leads them around a mountain as he Hoots as Tsu'Tey yells and the Ikran riders begin to fly as they sound off with war cries as jake presses his comm on his neck as he speaks to Tsu'Tey.

Jake: *Comm* Brother, i'm gonna punch a hole. You follow me through.

Tsu'Tey responds as Jake speaks to YN.

Jake: *Comm* YN, stay close and provide cover fire.

YN: *Comm* Got it. 

YN Presses some buttons in his cockpit as his weapons are deployed jake makes the first move as he yells a warcry as his Toruk grabs the tail end of a scorpion as he swings it before letting go as it crashes in the mountain exploding as Tsu'Tey knocks an arrow and yells as he release it as the arrow impales the pilot in his seat killing him as Neytiri does the same on a samson as YN Locks on to 3 scorpions and fires as his ship fires yellow blaster bolts as all 3 ships ignite on fire as they fall as all the Na'vi riders fly and attack any gunship their ikrans can get as inside the bigger gunship Quaritch sees the battle as he says.