Chapter 2.06

The new couple for the commercial glided together over the shiny ice surface, their skates leaving soft lines on the perfectly prepared surface

The new couple for the commercial glided together over the shiny ice surface, their skates leaving soft lines on the perfectly prepared surface. The tingling of the cold, the fresh air and the laughter of the two combined to create a harmonious scene. In the midst of the wintry ambience, Vernon stood with his camera, ready to capture the graceful movements. Eunbi, with her petite smile, drew circles on the ice, while Kibum skillfully held her hand to guide her in elegant spins. The sun's rays refracted on the frosty ground, and the scene looked like a painting from the world of ice skating.

Vernon skillfully focused his camera on the couple to capture the grace and ease of their movements. The soft clink of skates and the rhythmic glide accompanied the romantic atmosphere as the cameraman carefully captured the nuances of the encounter.

It was pure art and a tribute to the beauty of winter.

Vernon captured not only the outward elegance, but also the emotions that resonated in the looks and gestures of the two lovers. The image came alive as the camera captured the magic of the moment - a choreography of love and grace. It seemed as if time stood still, captured in a silent dance on the wintry dance floor as Vernon continued to capture the magic that blossomed between Eunbi and Kibum.

Beomgyu stood behind Vernon, his cap pulled low over his face and breathing into his shivering hands every now and then.

The whole team was on tenterhooks and could hardly take their eyes off the couple.

They watched spellbound as the ice skating choreography came to an end. The grace of the two protagonists had captivated everyone, even Yeonjun, who was standing a little to the side behind the half wall. The cold bit slightly into the cheeks of those present, but their attention was focused on the fascinating spectacle on the ice. When the last turn was completed, Kibum broke away from Eunbi and joined Vernon and Beomgyu. The cameraman finished his shot and lowered the camera as the frosty air enveloped the elegance of the sequence they had just completed.

"That was great, guys!" Vernon announced, a satisfied smile on his lips.

Eunbi and Kibum were beaming with joy at the positive feedback, and Beomgyu could see the pride in Vernon's eyes.

Now nothing stood in the way of the video.

"Great," the girl's bright voice had a delighted ring to it. She and Kibum watched the footage while Beomgyu's gaze wandered to the side wall.

It was still a mystery to him that Yeonjun had brought her in. Now they were clearly in the spotlight and Beomgyu knew that this would have disturbed the old Yeonjun greatly. The figure skater had never admitted it, but he had always enjoyed being the center of attention in a performance and feeling all eyes on him.

"What are you saying, Beomgyu?" Kibum's voice suddenly brought the boy out of his thoughts. Surprised, he turned his gaze away from Yeonjun and towards the others.