T E N

Blaine stared at Hayden, his eyes darkening as he took in her body. Her skin was pink from the hot water and he had caught a glimpse of the thong she was wearing as she turned away from him. He groaned, he had found her ass attractive in a pair of simple cotton panties but the thong was driving him crazy. Her perfect curves making his palms eager to touch her, to trace over her freshly washed skin and lace his fingers into her long, wet locks. He slowly closed the gap between them, backing her into the far wall until she couldn't escape.

"I came to get you for dinner." He breathed out, about a foot from her now.

"You didn't need to come in here."

"Excuse me?" He was surprise by what he had said to him, no woman ever dared to back talk him.

"I-I had to door locked." She bit her lip, her back bumping into the wall behind her.

"And?" He stalked forward, making her noticeable uneasy.

"And you shouldn't have come in." She pouted slightly, her words soft as she spoke. "I'm almost done."

"You're not a guest here, Hayden." His voice coming out darker than he intended. "Think of yourself as a captive. My captive. I'm in charge. I make the rules and I do what I want."

He smirked as her eyes watered and shifted away from him. He took one final step. then leaned down and placed his hands on the wall behind her, caging her. He watched as her small body started squirming. He had never had this effect on women and he was strangely enjoying it. She wasn't the first female he had taken because of a loan but she was the first to refuse him, the first to fear him the way she did.

"You've been very rude. Do I need to punish you?" He could smell the conditioner she had used on her hair, it was intoxicating.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I just don't think you should walk in on a lady like that." She whispered, her grip tightening on the towel. "1-1 had the door locked."

He placed his hand under her chin and tilted her head up. Her eyes focusing on something to the side of them, angering him. He tightened his grip, causing her to flinch and peer up at him.

"What did I say about looking at me?" Ignoring her apology.

"I-I'm sorry." She hesitated. "You scare me."

The fear he instilled in her turned him on, he knew it was sick but he couldn't help

it. She should be begging to be fucked by him. Yet here she was, practically begging

to be away from him. However, if he scared her then she would be easier to control.

That alone was something that aroused him far more than anything. She was too shy

and timid to break rules or to seriously back talk. His lips pulled into another smirk,

he leaned down and brushed the side of her neck with the tip of his nose. She

shivered at his touch, irritating him slightly. He inhaled deeply, taking in her scent.

She turned her head to the side to avoid him and instead allowed him more access to

her neck. He smiled, his body inching closer.

"You smell wonderful." He placed his lips at the base of her neck.
He heard her inhale sharply and let out a weak whimper. He didn't have to look at her to know she was biting her lip again. He let his fingers thread into her hair, his palm against the back of her head. His other hand pushed aside the towel and caressed her bare skin. She was just as smooth as he was expecting, his cock pulsing with need. He groaned against her neck, his kisses growing rougher and his hand tighten around a fist full of her hair. She yelped, one of her hands pressing against his chest, as if she would be able to push him away from her. He let the hand on her side drop to her ass and grope her hard. She cried out, her body squirming under him and struggling to get out of his grasp.

"Please, stop!"

He ignored her pleas, he wanted to taste her more. His lips were on her plump ones before she could say another word. She struggled harder, her head turning away: from him and breaking the kiss. He tsked, his teeth grinding together. He knew he should stop, but he wanted more of her. Needed more. He scooped up her thin wrists and pinned them above her head. The towel she had been holding fell to the floor. revealing the matching set of lingerie she was wearing. He sucked in a deep breath as his eyes swept her over. His hand released her hair, slid down over her collar bone and lightly wrapped around her neck. Her eyes widened, more liquid blue showing. Fear was evident but he still couldn't stop himself. He crashed his lips into her for the second time. His tongue asking for entrance and when she refused, he squeezed her neck to make her gasp for air. The moment she did, he shoved his tongue into her mouth. He thrusted his hips forward to get some kind of friction against his erection. He moaned into her mouth, his tongue rubbing against her. She tasted so sweet he was afraid he wouldn't be able to stop himself until a knock on the bedroom door sounded throughout the room.

"Dinner is ready, you coming?" It was Grayson, his voice coming in loud and clear.

As he pulled away from her, he kept her pinned to the wall. She was panting hard, her cheeks pink and her eyes half-mast. He wanted to take her right then and there. A growl rumbled through his chest, his hands releasing his hold on her. He watched her arms fell to her side. Her head dropped down and one of her hands raised to her chest as she caught her breath. He turned his back to her and walked over to the doorway of the bathroom.

"We'll be down in a minute." He yelled to the other man.

Blaine took a few more seconds to take in the imagine of her body. He licked his lips as he readjusted himself, the taste of her on him and making him hungry for more. He turned back to her, she was struggling to pull on a pair of skinny jeans.

"Wear a dress."

"I don't-"

"You have two minutes to find a dress and finish getting ready or I will come back in here and fuck you."
He smirked at the wide-eyed, shocked expression she gave him then left the bathroom. He felt his cock throb the farther he got from her. He balled his hands into first, his fingers digging to his palms. He had to fight the urge to go back and strip her. He bit his tongue instead, the pain shocking his system and distracting him from her. She was relatively silent, only her footsteps across the floor could be heard while she rushed to get dressed. He ran a hand over his goatee as he waited for her. forcing all thoughts of her naked body from his mind. He wasn't going to go downstairs with a raging hard on. When the door to the bathroom opened, he turned to see the dress she had choice. She was gorgeous, the dress Charlotte had picked out for her fit perfectly. Despite being a plain black dress, it hugged every curve and showed the right amount of skin. The neckline was modest with a small amount of cleavage and the bottom of the dress stop halfway to her knees. Although he thought of the dress as reserved, he could tell she didn't feel the same. Her fingers kept grabbing at the bottom to pull it down. Every step she took was small and calculate to make sure her movement didn't make the dress ride up. He watched her walk over to her shoes that were scattered on the floor and frowned when she put on the only pair of shoes that weren't heels. He didn't understand why Charlotte even bought shoes like that.

"Put on heels." He couldn't help it, he liked the way a woman's legs looked in heels.

"I don't know how to walk in them." She spoke softly, looking down at her feet.

"I don't like to repeat myself." His threat clear in his words.