S E V E N T E E N

Blaine noticed Logan making his way over to him. He could tell Hayden was nervous for some reason, her body tensing slightly.

"Hello, Blaine. It's been quite the party, but I must be heading out." He shook hands with Blaine, then glanced over at Hayden. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Hayden. We'll have to talk more next time." He gave her a wink, then turned and headed toward the front door

"You met Logan." Blaine frowned, his question for Hayden but his eyes on the back of Logan.

"Yes. Charlotte was talking to him when we were by the fire place."

"And what did you two talk about?" A hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Nothing really, Charlotte was busy talking to him." She paused. "When she went to get more wine for us he asked me how old I am and why I was here."

"I see." He didn't say anything else, it was only going to piss him off.

Logan Liddell was known as a huge playboy, bigger than him. With his uniquely colored green eyes and the way he carried himself, it was easy for him to seduce. It seemed as if his goal was to bed a different woman every single night. He had already gotten to Charlotte, a fact that repulsed him despite allowing her to continue pleasuring him. Blaine wondered if he was trying to get Hayden. That didn't settle very well with him. He, and only he was going to have her. He didn't plan on letting her go or ever sharing her. He told himself to forget about it, there was no way Logan was going to get his hands on Hayden. She belonged to him. He tightened his grip on her and escorted her to where the remaining party goers were chatting and laughing.

For another hour or so they talked to some of the other guests. When people asked about Hayden, he told them she was a long-time friend who was visiting for a while. Simple, easy to remember, and required no further questions. Eventually, people started to leave. Grayson joined the two of them as the group began to shrink. At some point, Grayson lured Hayden away from him with the excuse that he was getting her more wine. He was about to protest, but one of his higher business partners sparked up a conversation with him. Blaine did his best to focus on the what they were talking about but his mind kept wondering to Hayden and what was keeping them from returning. Another half hour went by and his remaining guests finally made their way to the entrance. He thanked them for coming and saw to it that they left. He remained in front of the closed door, his anger raising up inside of him. Faintly, he could hear Grayson speaking lowly. He spun around and stomped toward the direction of his voice. He found them by the opening to the kitchen just as Grayson's hand reached out and touched the side of Hayden's upper arm. Fury exploded in him, his teeth biting tightly together.

"Hands off, Grayson."

He was struggling to keep his anger under control. His sudden outburst causing Hayden to jump and spin around to face him. Her eyes wide and her lips parting as if to say something. Grayson remained unfazed, his hand dropping from Hayden and his eyes shifting to Blaine's.

"Blaine. I was telling Hayden-"

"Go clean up." He snapped.

He didn't want to hear what Grayson had to say, it didn't matter. He moved closer to Hayden, grabbed her arm roughly, and yanked her from Grayson. He headed for the stairs, his pace faster than she could keep up with. He wanted to put distance between Hayden and Grayson.

"Sl-Slow down, please. I'm going to-"

As if on cue, her ankle twisted to the side and she went tumbling down. She hissed in pain, her hand wrapping around her thin ankle. He picked her up and placed her on her feet at the top of the stairs. She barely had time to recover before he was dragging her down the hall.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Anger dripped from each word.

"No! This is the first time he talked to me.

Blaine threw open the door to his room and shoved Hayden inside. She tripped over her heels and fell to the floor with a whimper. He made sure to lock the door, then turned to Hayden.

"Blaine." Her eyes wide, her plump lips pouting.

He was on her in seconds. He picked her up off the floor, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around him. His mouth smashed into hers, his tongue tracing her lips, wanting access inside. He felt her hands pushing at his broad chest, making him laugh mentally to himself. It was useless. He put his hand on the hack of her head, fisting a handful of silky hair and pulling. She begari to panic, pushing harder, her nails digging into him. He took a step over to the wall and pressed her soft body against it. One hand in her hair, the other on her hip. His fingers reaching under her dress, clawing at her lace panties.

"Blaine." Her voice a gasp. "Please. Don't!" She kept protesting between kisses.

"I'm not going to stop, not this time Hayden. You're mine, you belong to me. And I will do whatever I want."

"Then she hesitated, teeth sinking into her lip will you be gentle? I've never done this. She confessed, cheeks burning red and her eyes downcast.

It had never occurred to him that she was a virgin. It explained why she had resisted him for longer than any woman ever had. Knowing she would only be touched by him awoke something dark and extremely possessive inside him. She would completely belong to him.

"Only because you asked so sweetly." He smirked, his tongue glided over her lips and released them from her teeth.

He placed both hands on her hips and held her tightly to his body as he carried her over to his bed. He set her down at the end of it, his eyes glued to her.

"Take your dress and shoes off."