E I G H T E E N

He had already started stripping himself of his clothes. Tie, jacket, shirt, pants,and shoes.

She was moving slowly, her heels the only thing she'd managed to take off.
He reached behind her neck and untied the top of her dress, letting it fall to reveal her braless breasts. She was on the smaller side but they were full and perky with pink rosebud nipples.

His hands glided down her sides and over her hips to push down the rest of her dress, leaving her in just a pair of
lace panties. Her hands covered her breasts, smashing them together to hide
herself.

He pushed her onto the bed and kissed her as he moved her to the middle.

He kissed down her neck to her breasts, leaving a trail of marks as he did.

He gently sucked on her right nipple while one of his hands hooked the waist band of her panties and pulled them down.

She reached for her underwear in a weak attempt to keep them on but he easily broke her grip.

He carelessly tossed the lace garment off the bed, bending and pushing her legs up to get full access to her completely shaved pussy.

He couldn't help but want
to taste her, she looked perfect.

He leaned in between her legs, his mouth inches from her wet opening.

"N-Nol" Her voice a breathy gasp.

Her hands twisted into his hair, pulling him away from her. He smirked and forced his way down, his tongue lightly licking the outside before plunging in She tasted just as sweet as he knew she would, like honey water. He softly sucked on her, a moan tearing through her. She released his hair, her hands shooting up to cover her mouth and prevent any more sounds. He allowed her to do so for now, more interested in tonguing her at the moment. He heard her fight hack another moan and smirked when her hips tilted toward him for a better angle. He dug deeper into her, in and out, gradually bringing her to a climax. Her breath hitched and he could feel her muscles contracting. He gently licked her until her orgasm finished, then moved up and positioned his hips between her thighs. She was panting heavily, her flushed face a mixture of embarrassment and pleasure. He pressed the tip of his cock at her entrance, lubricating himself with her juices. He glanced up, one hand pulling her hands from her mouth and pinning them over her head.

Slowly, he pushed an inch inside of her. Again, her breath hitched, he watched her perfect breasts jiggle from her sharp inhale. Her body greeted him with a wonderful warmth, giving him a hard time controlling himself. Another inch and he hit a barrier, he pulled back a fraction and thrusted deep inside. He was rougher than he intended, making her scream out in pain and ball her hands into fists. She was so tight he froze for a second, she felt wonderful. His hand tightened around her wrists as he pump in and out of her, grunting as he pushed all the way in. She whimpered softly, her eyes shut tightly and head turned to the side. Blaine's breathing increased, he was building quicker than expected. He moaned, his pace quickening, growing rougher by the minute. He had completely forgotten about being gentle with her, ignoring her pleas and whimpers. The closer her got to finished, the hard her slammed into her. He felt his member swell and quickly pulled out to come on her breasts.

He tossed his head back, taking a moment to enjoy his bliss. He was surprised to find his obsession for her hadn't lessened. Instead, it had increased tenfold. He wanted to take her again, claim her over and over. He climbed off the bed, leaving her lying flat on her back and panting hard, to get a towel to clean her off. After he was done wiping her dry he tossed the towel to the floor and crawled under the covers. Hayden made her way the edge of the bed, about to get off. He encircled his arm tightly around her waist and dragged her back to the center of the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"1-1 wanted to put clothes on."

"No." Short, clipped, no explanation.

He turned her around and pulled her against his body, her breasts against his chest. His hand caressed her side and moved all the way down to her round bottom. He smacked one cheek, hard, then grabbed it. She yelped out, biting into her lip.

"You're mine, Hayden. Only mine." He growled into her ear, nipping her earlobe

Without another word, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Hayden was extremely sore. If that was him being gentle she was afraid of how rough he could get. She was, however, even more shocked that he had coaxed such a powerful orgasm from her. It didn't compare to what her fingers could do. Her face burned with embarrassment, she couldn't believe what he had done to her or that she had let him do it. And to top it off he was making her sleep naked with him. She noticed his breathing had slowed, his grip on her loosening. If she moved to get clothes she knew he would be furious. She decided she would try to sleep. She was exhausted anyway, sleep easily capturing her once her eyes were closed.

In the morning, she found herself alone in his bed. She peered over at a clock next to the bed and briefly wondered how early he woke up. She shook her head. It didn't matter, what did matter was that she needed to get clothes on. She looked around the room, it was very similar to hers except it didn't have her clothes. Her hands tightly clutched the comforter to her chest, she didn't have the guts to go into the hallway, even if it was to get one room over. She chewed on her lip, she had to do something. Her eyes landed on the door to the bathroom and her mind was made up. She glanced around the room one final time then stepped out of bed and over to the bathroom.

She took a steaming hot shower, scrubbing her entire body. Her mind wondered to thoughts of what happened last night. She caught herself lingering hetween her legs and gasped. She couldn't believe what she was doing. She found herself shaking her head for the second time that morning and refocused on cleaning herself. Eventually she turned off the water and hopped out. She dried off her body and hair as well as she could and wrapped around her. As her head tilted tip, she caught the image of herself in the mirror. Starting from her neck and going down to the top of her breasts were trails of dark red marks. She gasped, running her finger over each one. She wasn't sure how lang she stood there staring, but she was pushed into moving when the bedroom door opened up. She poked her head out and spotted Carol with pancakes, a bowl of fruit, and apple juice.

"Good morning, darling. She smiled sweetly, her gray hair pulled into a neat bun on top of her head.

"Good morning." Hayden gave her a small smile, her hands clutching her

towel tighter.

"It's a light breakfast, if you need more let me know, I'll be back in an hour to

take the tray"

"Thank you."

"Master Blaine will be moving you to this room, I'll have your clothes and bathroom items with me when 1 come back."

Hayden's jaw dropped as Carol turned and left. Her teeth clamped down on her lip causing her to yelp and lick at the sore spot. She shifted her eyes to the tray of food, then to Blaine's closet. She didn't want to eat in a towel and went over to grab one of his shirts. It covered her but she couldn't find anything else that would fit her without falling off. Somewhat satisfied, she went back over to her breakfast and started eat on the end of the bed. She took her time eating everything and saved her juice for last. She had swallowed the last of it when she heard a knock, followed by the door opening.