9. exposed

{disclaimer! the slur word f** will appear once in this chapter}

[article in a Catalan newspaper]

————————————————————————————————————————————————

B A R Ç A: G A V I - S C A N D A L
Future Golden Boy or Troublemaker?
Spains sweetheart or Bad Boy?

Just last season Pablo Paèz Gavira, a young promising La-Masia talent made his debut for the first team. With immediate impact. Since then he was quick to become a culé's favourite, thanks to his unmistakeable dedication for the badge. The 2004-born serves as a great role model to younger boys, dreaming of becoming a pro footballer and his good looks make him a real heartthrob to the clubs female audience.

But a recently leaked audio data from teammates phone Pedri shows the contrary. GAVIs way of speaking makes clear that the midfielder got drunk while partying. Is this innocent, almost shy appearing youngster really a part of Barças future, or will he just another be another wasted potential that fell victim to fame and glory at a young age? An athlete caring more about wild nights out taking his professional career seriously. History has shown us many examples of that.
Will the clubs board, even Xavi take action and try discipline their young players before it is to late, or will they just ignore their number 30's rebellion.

Published; dec. ————————————————————————
———————————————————————

Comments(312)

user290535: Always knew its just a facade and he's just a spoiled brat.

lucia07: U guys hear what he said in his message to Pedri though, is he gay?? (3)
jimmy_h: sounded fruity, yeah
jimmy_h: wouldn't really mind tbh😏
antonio_: @jimmy_h  u gay ?

carlyy8: Chill y'all he's just a teenager and allowed to drink alcohol

sigma93: get that fag out of my club🤮
____________|read more|____________

[End of article]

GAVI POV

I just hate the way how raw and vulnerable my voice sounds. I hate the drunken, stupid things I say in this goddamn voice message.
I wish I never sent it to Pedri. I wish I didn't have those confusing feelings about him in the first place and i wish would have never taken the bottle Bellerín offered.
None of this mess would have happened.
But its too late now. The whole world has heard an audio of me having a drunk-crises.