Say im tryin' to fuck, i think that you're right. 2k (smut)

Summary:

Oscar turned into a weird long corridor, apparently that was where the safe exit was, he didn't want to leave from the main doors, just in case.

The corridor was long and dark, a few dim lights hanging at the ceiling were the only things helping Oscar not hit a wall, he followed the signs on the walls, he turned to his left.

Suddenly there was someone grabbing him by the waist and covering his mouth.

"The fuc-"

_________

Look, Oscar doesn't really know how it happens.

Him and Lando are in some random bar-club thing, everyone was celebrating the dutch gp.

Well, some celebrating, some crying. Oscar was in the middle of both. He knew that they could've gotten so much more, rather than a p9 and p7, Lando knew it too. The whole team knew it, yet they managed to somehow fuck it up.

Yeah, at least they were in the points or whatever, other drivers didn't even get the chance to get anywhere near the points, but knowing what the car is actually capable of and what they got today, was not enough.

So here Oscar was, drinking his...he lost count of the beers he had, he didn't really count in the first place. Standing further away from the actual action, that was in the middle of the dance floor, observing. That's what he usually always does and has been doing his whole life, observe.

Logan was not here, because of yet another fuck up and he didn't feel like coming, Oscar didn't blame him and felt bad for him, poor guy cannot catch a break for the life of him, Oscar even tried staying and comforting his bestfriend, but to no avail. Logan basically pushed him out of the hotel room and told him to go have "fun".

Oscar scoffed at those words, as if he would ever have fun in these stupid "parties". It's just a bunch of drunk people grinding against each other or people drinking until their shitfaced drunk and can't even stand anymore.

Very "fun" indeed. Oscar rolled his eyes thinking about it. He had no idea where Lando was, the brit did a slightly better job than Oscar today, to no surprises there. It didn't really look like Lando was in the mood to party either, he talked to Oscar a bit when they got here and then just dipped. Oscar wonders if maybe Lando managed to escape from this hell hole, that would be sad if he didn't take Oscar to tag along, because Lando knew Oscar hated these so called "fun post race parties".

Oscar looked around, to check if there was a mop of brown curls poking out somewhere, but he couldn't see any. Oscar sighed and decided he is going to try and escape, not like anybody was paying attention to him anyways.

Oscar turned into a weird long corridor, apparently that was where the safe exit was, he didn't want to leave from the main doors, just in case.

The corridor was long and dark, a few dim lights hanging at the ceiling were the only things helping Oscar not hit a wall, Oscar followed the signs on the walls, he turned to his left.

Suddenly there was someone grabbing him by the waist and covering his mouth.

"The fuc-"

Oscar didn't get to finish because when he turned to face the person, it was none other than Lando.

"Shh" Lando said and removed his hand, looking around.

"The hell are you doing?" Oscar whisper-yelled, confused.

"Trying to hide" Lando shrugged.

"From who?" Oscar raised an eyebrow, now also looking around.

"From people and from the loud noises, because i'm getting sick of it all" Lando whispered, staring at the wall behind Oscar.